Chapter 47

Liam's POV:

We watched as Ali jogged off the pier and down the beach.

"Guys... I'm happy that she wants to make up with Haz and all... But are we sure letting her go after him is the best idea? With paps around and all.."

They all looked at me a frowned. Louis and Eleanor's being the largest frown.

"He has a point," El sighed.

I frowned as well, "I know I do... I think we should go after her and stop her..."

Every one was silent and just starred at their plates. I was getting anxious and tapped my foot. Ali could almost be there by now..

"Let's go."

All of their heads and mine snapped up towards Lou, who was standing up from his spot. 

"We need to stop her."

I nodded and stood up. 

"Ni, you and Leah stay back and get our food put into take out containers. Meet us back at the hotel. Zayn, Louis, and Eleanor... We need to hurry."

Zayn and El quickly stood up and all four of us took off down the beach. 

The hotel wasn't that far but Harry had walked away from it so Ali was probably still walking.

"Look! She's over there!" Zayn pointed and I followed his gaze.

I then saw her and her dark curls speed walking and looking around. We were almost to her when she froze.

"Oh no... I think spotted him," El groaned.

Ali's head turned towards a pier and she started to jog towards it.

"Harry's under there," Louis gulped. "Crap we need to run!"

All four of us took off towards her with Lou and me in the lead.

"Liam run!" Lou huffed as he slowed down. I nodded and picked up my pace. This is one of the few times almost being an Olympic runner has come in handy.

I noticed Harry under the pier but his back was turned to us.

Ali was almost to him. 

And I was almost to her.

I sprinted faster to her and right as I go to her, she shouted.

"Harr-"

My hands slapped over her mouth and I pulled her off her feet and swung her away from him.

Please god tell me he didn't hear her. 

Please..

"Ali..?!"

Damn.

Ali started to mumble and yell into my hand, but I kept her in my arms. Louis, Zayn, and Eleanor caught up.

"Ali!!!" Harry yelled but he sounder closer.

Damn it!

"Eleanor and Lou, take her back up to the room."

"Wha?!" Ali yelled into my hand.

I let go of her and handed her over to Louis and El who started pulling her towards the hotel.

"What.. Guys I thought you wanted me to go to him!" She cried as she got pulled farther away.

All four of us looked hurt for her and I felt guilty.

"We do.. Just not now or in public..." I mumbled and she was pulled farther away and soon inside the hotel.

"LIAM!"

I flinched and turned, along with Zayn, and faced Harry.

"Hey Harry.."

Harry had tears rolling down his face and he looked angry.

"Why'd you hold her back?! Why couldn't she come to me?!" He cried stepping closer to me.

"Mate... Liam did you a favor," Zayn said.

"Shut up! That wasn't a favor! I've been dieing to see her!" Harry shouted, angrily flailing his arms around.

"We know Harry.. But you couldn't of had this reunion in public. You would of kissed and then that would of been all over the magazine. You then would be a "cheater" on your long time girlfriend Marie." I spat out her name.

He bitterly laughed. 

"Do you think I care?! I can deal with the paps talking horrible about me. I can deal with that pain. But I can't deal with the girl i'm in love with being hurt!!"

I flinched as his voice rose.

"Harry, look mate. We were just trying to hel-"

"BUT YOUR NOT! THE BEST THING YOU COULD OF DONE IS LET ME SEE HER!"

I frowned, "Just keep thinking about what I said. We were only helping. I'll see you later, Haz."

I nodded to Zayn and we both turned and started walking towards the hotel.

"DON'T WALK AWAY LIAM!" Harry shouted.

I sighed and shook my head and continued to walk.

"He's pissed," Zayn frowned.

I nodded.

"LIAM PAYNE! GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE!" 

Harry yelled.

"Well there goes our cover," I sighed getting a small chuckled from Zayn.

"He'a just hot headed right now."

"LIAM!!" Harry yelled but it was louder and closer.

I sighed and turned around to talk to him again, but as soon as I did I was tackled backwards and fell on to the sand.

The wind was knocked out of me and I coughed and looked up.

Only to see it was Harry who attacked me..

And he was the one angrily punching me...