Chapter 23

Harry's POV: 

Crap!  

What was I suppose to say to that?! 

Uh, no... 

Actually I didn't and in fact I knew that management wanted me to stay single for a while.. But without thinking about it I fell for you? 

"uh.. No.. No I didn't.." 

I turned as I spoke and watched Ali's face drop even more. 

"I knew this wasn't going to work," she mumbled standing up from the stool and quickly taking off for the bedroom. 

"Ali! Wait! Stop!" I shouted chasing her. I wasn't loosing her this easily. 

I would fight for our relationship. 

I rushed into the room and saw 

Her throwing stuff into her bag. "Ali your not leaving." I said running to her and pulling her into my arms. 

She sobbed and buried her face into my chest. I allowed a few tears to fall as well. I didn't like seeing her cry. 

"Harry, you didn't ask! How do we know they will let you date some 

Boring American?!" she cried. 

I pulled her back and starred into her gorgeous eyes. They were glossy from crying but still breath taking.  

"Boring American? Ali I'm not dating a boring American! I'm dating a beautiful funny loving girl who has a soft side for animals and just so happens to live in the states and has an adorable accent!" I pulled her closer to me and wiped the falling tears on her face. "Ali, I'm going to fight for us. They won't get me to leave you. 

Your my girl... And I'm your boyfriend. And I plan on staying with you for a long time.." 

She let out a sob and hugged me tightly. I repeatedly kissed her head 

And whispered sweet things to her.  

I meant every word I've said to her. I do see us together for a long time. Hell, I can see us married. 

She's perfect. 

The lads love her. The girls get along great. My family approves.  

She's that special some one. 

She's THE girl. 

Hell, I'll be cheesy and say it. 

She's got that one thing!! 

And there's no way I'm letting her slip through my grasp that easily ad without a fight. Screw management! 

"Everything will be alright, 

Ali. We'll stay together..." I whispered still kissing her.  

We sat there silently in each others arms until I heard her soft snores. 

I gently laid her down in the bed and removed her bag from it setting it down on the floor. I tucked her in and kissed her softly. 

"We'll stay together," I whispered.

I quietly walked out of the room and softly shut the door. I walked back to the kitchen and checked the food. 

Luckily nothing burned. The steak was cooked more than my liking but 

It was fine. Alone and in the silence I slowly ate the food starring out the widow and watching the busy London streets. When I finished I put my plate in the sink and put the rest of the food in the microwave for Ali later. 

Dreading this moment I slowly picked up my phone and leaned against window. I dialed the long number I had memorized from the moment we made it big and waited as it rung. 

"Hello?"

"Uncle Simon.. We need to talk.."