Chapter 64

(A/N: Authors note at the start again! Lol (: just a friendly reminder to keep on voting! Y'all are doing an awesome job! Cinnamon rolls for all of you!! *starts tossing them to you*

Much love! XXX

~Kitty^_^)

Ali's POV:

It's been two days since all of that drama.

None of us have left the hotel room and all we've done is try to figure out a plan.

But all of us were stumped.

Today though, we were taking a break from all this mind straining and actually going out. Forgetting about the possible risks and drama it can cause.

To brighten this dampened mood and hopefully get another smart brain to help, Perrie was flying in from London to stay with us.

Zayn was very excited and in a way all of us were too.

As of now, I was standing in front of the mirror in Harry's and mine's bathroom.

My hair was damp, since I got out of the shower thirty minutes ago. I was dressed in floral print shorts with a mint green loose tank. I ran my fingers threw my curls and sighed.

Normally I wouldn't care about my appearance but with the possibility of being photographed and plastered all over magazines and tv.... A girl should look decent if she's going to e hated, right?

I frowned at my thoughts.

I hadn't been very positive lately...

"Ali? You ready yet?" Harry's voice called from the other side of the door.

I grabbed my phone of the counter and slipped my feet into my white lace TOMS.

"Yeah. I'm coming," I replied flipping off the light and exiting the bathroom.

Harry was standing in front of me with his hands shoved in his pockets. Which baffled me on how they were fitting in there since he always carried loads of crap in his pockets.

He had on black jeans and his hooters shirt, which didn't really bother me since HEY they had nice buffalo wings.

"You look beautiful," Harry grinning being his flirtatious self.

I chuckled and walked into his arms gripping him in a hug.

"You look nice too."

I heard him chuckle as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"So ready to go? Everyone else is already down stairs waiting by the valet."

I sighed and stepped back nodding.

"Ready as ill ever be."

Harry made a weird face that looked like a mix of sadness and agreement, though he still took my hand leading us out of the hotel suit.

The elevator ride was short and quite with nothing but the sounds of the creaky wires and soft elevator music.

Just as we were about to stop I took note of the song.

Justin Bieber's baby.

"Never really thought of this as elevator music," I chuckled.

Harry laughed along with me.

"It's more like a bad song about sex."

I let out a loud laugh, something I haven't done in a while, as the doors opened.

"Agreed," I laughed looking at a grinning Harry. "Very much agreed."

He grinned even wider and led us straight towards the valet doors ignoring everyone's looks.