Chapter 15

Ali's POV:

My eyes snapped open to the sound of a door shutting.

I sat up and looked around Harry's room noticing I was alone... Then i tried to remember why I was in here...

Soon the memories from last night flooded back to me and I grinned while blushing.

I was dating Harry Styles... Good grief... What's going to come of this.. Whatever will though.. I hope it's good.

I sighed and stood up form his bed, glancing out the window. The rain was still slightly falling but at least it wasn't storming like last night.

I opened the bedroom door and glanced down the hall way. I heard talking from down stairs but no one was up here. I quickly tip toed to my room and lightly shut the door. I stopped in front of the mirror and squealed.

Jesus, I looked like crap!

My hair was a rats nest and sticking every which way. It was extremely tangled thanks to falling asleep right after being soaked in the rain.

Maybe I should take another bath...

I lifted up my arm and sniffed. Yup, taking a bath.

I walked to the bathroom but stopped to grab my phone. I really wanted to listen to music while getting ready and I'm pretty sure I saw a dock in Harry's room.

I placed my phone and a clean towel on the bathroom counter and then ran back to Harry's room.

"Oh! Gemma what about this?" I heard Anne's voice call from down stairs.

DAMN! Gemma was already here? That's probably where Harry was.. Now I HAD to look presentable.

I opened his door and spotted his dock by his window. I grabbed and and scurried back quickly to my room.

Once I shut the door and way safe from being spotted like a sewer rat, I sighed and made my way back to the bathroom.

I turned the water on and allowed the water to heat up as I set up the dock. Once everything was set I hit Shuffle and the music started playing.

I grinned as I stepped into the shower humming the familiar tune.

Sure, I was a directioner but I also liked other music. And yes, even if it was something like this.

I grabbed the shampoo and started massaging it into my scalp as I belted out the lyrics.

"Sexy can I, just pardon my manners.
Girl how you shake it, got a playa like, Oh!
It's a Kodak moment, let me go and get my camera
All I wanna know is, sexy can I!!"

I started to dance as I sung and washed my hair.

"Sexy can I, hit it from the front,
then I hit it from the back.
know you like it like that.
then we take it to the bed, then we take it to the floor
then we chill for a second, then we're back at it for more
Sexy can I, just pardon my manners.
Girl how you shake it, got a playa like, Oh!
It's a Kodak moment, let me go and get my camera
All I wanna know is, sexy can I!!"

I stepped under the water and rinsed my hair as I started rapping. I've never rapped in front of some one before because well, it was my guilty pleasure. Personally, I believed I was quite good, though I would never have an honest opinion because I will never rap in front of some one.