Chapter 18

Ali's POV:

Gemma and Eleanor were in the front of the car and I sat in the middle back by myself.

"So you don't know where you guys are going?" Gemma asked as we pulled out of the ice rink's parking lot. She offered to come since I can't drive and Eleanor is still taking her lessons.

"Nope. Not a clue. All they told us was to go dress shopping," I told her.

She nodded.

"So, Ali...... Tell me about Harry and you!" Eleanor squealed from the front with a grin on her face.

I blushed and looked out the window. "What do you mean..?"

Gemma and her chuckled. "Like when did you first kiss? When did he ask you out?"

Our first kiss...? It was back at their place in Jersey.. And it wasn't exactly romantic..

"The first time we kissed we were on a couch in the dark, because the power got knocked out, in New Jersey. It was right when the hurricane was about to hit."

"Oh Harry...using natural disasters at his advantage.." Gemma teased.

I couldn't help but laugh along with Eleanor.

"And he asked me out when we went for a walk our first day here. It was raining, too."

"AWWW! Did he get his kiss in the rain!!??" Eleanor asked turning to face me. I blushed and nodded.

"AWW! Good for him!!"

I don't know how it was possible but I felt my cheeks go to a even dark shade of red.

"Aww poor Ali! El, stop making her blush so much!" Gemma laughed playfully hitting Eleanor.

She grinned and looked at me, "Sorry Ali."

I smiled, "It's fine."

I looked back out the window and saw we were pulling up in front of a small shop.

"This is literally the only dress store here, so hopefully we can find something amazing!" Gemma said getting out of the car.

I smiled and followed her.

"So El, we know you look amazing in cold colors. Ali, what color looks good on you?" Gemma asked me as we entered the shop.

"Erm.. I've never really gone dress shopping.." I shyly. said.

Gemma and Eleanor stopped in their tracks and turned to look at me. "WHAT?!" They both exclaimed.

I blushed and slowly nodded.

"Oh my gosh, this is going to be fun.." Eleanor said before running off deeper into the store. I watched her skip toward a corner and start looking at some dresses.

Yup, she's the female version of Louis.

"I know for a fact Harry likes girls in pink or blue..." Gemma leaned over and whispered. 

I blushed and looked around the store. It wasn't a large store but it wasn't small either. It fit a lot of dresses in here and they all looked great. I saw signs that said wedding, prom, dates, and more. It seemed as if they had a dress for every occasion.

"Can I help you ladies today?" A voice said from behind me.

Gemma and I turned to see a middle-aged women with short black curly hair standing in front of us.