Chapter 40- Part 3

Harry's POV:

I wanted to shove her off. So bad! I also wanted to scream bloody hell at her but I couldn't.

If I did then people would know this was fake. And then Tim would have my head.

She pulled off and grinned at the interviewer. 

"See! I love him!"

The interviewer chuckled, "Well you've heard it first! Harry Styles and his long time secret girlfriend, Marie Palms!"

Not wanting to be on the carpet any more I grabbed Marie's wrist and pulled away and into the building.

"Harrryyyyy," she whined in her squeaky voice, " I wasn't done babe!"

I turned around and glared at her. 

"I am not your babe! And I'm sure as hell not your boyfriend! Why'd you do that!!" I whisper shouted.

She smirked," You want me, Harry. Don't deny it." She trailed her finger down my chest.

I scoffed and turned away dropping her wrist. 

"Whore," I mumbled.

I headed towards the tables and looked for the two spots that said Harry Styles and Date. I groaned and sat down gulping down the water on the table.

Times like this I wish we were in London so I could drink away this anger.

"Harry!!! Why'd you walk off! I was telling this interviewer how you told me you loved me in Paris!" Marie squealed hoping in my lap with a pap following her.

I shook my head. 

This girl was mental.

"Excuse me," I said pushing her off and dead lining it straight to the bathroom.

I busted in and headed to a stall. I banged my head against the door and groaned.

God!!! All this just because of Tim!! I swear next time I see that man!!!

"ARGH!!" I groaned.

I banged my head again and sighed deeply.

Just then my phone buzzed and I pulled it out.

"Lou?" I mumbled before sliding answer.

"Louis?" I asked.

"Harry... 

Oh god.. Harry you messed up big time."

I went pale. 

Holy crap, had Ali seen?!

"Louis..." I whispered.

"She saw you, you ungrateful twat! She stood there and watched as first off! Your GIRLFRIEND Marie Palms!! Announced y'alls relationship! Second, she listened to that bimbo call her nasty! AND THEN BIG FINALE!! She watched you kiss that.. That.. GOD THAT WHORE!" Louis shouted.

I winced and pulled the phone away.

When Louis was pissed. 

He was pissed.

"Louis, she kissed me and I -"

"Save it, Haz. You just better be able to fix this because we aren't loosing Ali. We all like her too much. Love 

You."

Click.

I groaned and put up my phone.

"BLOODY HELL!" I shouted punching the wall with my right hand. 

Pain shot through it and I yelped.