Chapter 13

Harry's POV:

I couldn't help it..

The way she was looking at me...

The way the moonlight hit her perfectly...

How she softly bit her bottom lip.

I couldn't help it.

I had to kiss her.

And I did. With a smile on my face.

She jumped a bit, but instantly kissed back.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I heard her sigh into the kiss and I grinned even more.

She had like to me. I know she admitted it, but THIS was solid proof. We were supposed to be together.

After a bit we pulled apart and I rested my forehead on hers.  I needed to tell her. NOW!

"Ali..." I said, breathless.

She looked at me and I starred into her eyes.

"Ali... I really like you..Erm..A lot."

I held my breath and starred at her. Please tell me I didn't just ruin it. Please tell me she felt the same!

Ali blushed and gave me a peck on the lips. "I.. I like you too, Harry. But..why do you like me?"

I gasped and pulled away. "Why wouldn't I?!"

She looked down at the ground. "Why don't you think I like you?" I asked walking towards her, using my soft voice.

She didn't say anything.

"Ali..?" I asked.

I watched as slowly a tear streamed down her face. (A/N: EH!!?? EH?!?! NO..? Okay.. XD)

I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms and hugged her. "Ali, don't cry. I like you for you. The way you look..The way you act.. Your amazing personality... Everything. I like everything about you.." (A/N: EH!?!? EH!?!? AGAIN!?!? No..? Sigh..alright...XD)

She looked up at me and my heart almost broke at the sight of her sad face. I much prefer her smile then frown.

"It's not going to work though Harry..." She whispered.

I frowned. That literally caused my heart to crack a bit.

"I'll make it work.. Only if you try," I whispered.

Ali was silent.

Those 30 seconds felt like the longest in my life. Why would she think it wouldn't work? Why would she think I don't like her? Some thing was wrong... And I could of just made it worse..

More time went by and she was still silent..

Please Ali... Please...

Ali's POV:

I jumped when his lips collided with mine. Though, a second didn't even pass until I responded. His lips were incredible and every second with them I cherish.

I honestly couldn't get enough..

Harry's arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled closer to him. I didn't mind and continued kissing. Being close to him was almost as wonderful as kissing.