Chapter 69

(ahahahhahhhahhahaah Chapter 69 ;) Sorry I’m a perv. I’ll leave now. Lol. ~Kitty)

Eleanor’s POV:         

“Ali… are you sure….?” I stuttered out.

She shrugged as more tears fell.

“I’m… I’m not sure… I haven’t taken a test.”

I sighed.

“We need to find out for sure,” I said grabbing her hand and helping her stand up.

“El… Do you think Harry will hate me?” She whimpered as her lip started quivering again.

I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

“Oh god no, Ali! He loves you! Plus it’s sort of his fault. He forgot to use protection. And it takes two to tango.”

She opened her mouth to say something but there was a knock at the door.

“El? Ali?”

Ali’s eyes got big in surprise but I just waved her off.

“Come in Lou.”

The door creaked open and Louis stepped in and shut the door behind him.

“Whoa…Ali… Are you okay?” He asked.

“I…” She started, but Louis’s attention went towards the toilet bowl.

“Oh Ali...” He whispered joining our hug. “Are you sure?”

I rested my head on Lou’s shoulder.

“We’re not positive. She hasn’t taken a test.”

He nodded, “You two should work on that. Maybe tomorrow..?”

“But… But how will we keep from Harry finding out?” Ali cried.

Louis’s mouth formed an ‘O.’

“Why would you keep it from him? Shouldn’t you tell him?” He asked her.

Ali looked down.

“With everything going on… I don’t want to tell him until I know for sure.”

I nodded and spoke my mind.

“That’s understandable. Right Louis?”

He sighed but nodded.

“I don’t like keeping things from my best mate, but Ali it’s your decision.”

I nodded again in agreement.

“So how will we keep him from knowing? And where will we get the test?” Ali asked.

“Maybe you two should go to the clinic or hospital? Find out for sure,” Louis suggested.

“Yeah, that’s a fantastic idea Louis, but how will we keep the others and Harry from finding out?” I groaned.

“Let me worry about that, babes. Just make sure nobody finds out today, and go tomorrow.”

I nodded and squeezed Ali’s hand. She looked like a nervous wreck.

“How will we do that though?” Ali whispered.

Louis sighed.

“Let’s tell everyone you’re not feeling well. And Eleanor is watching you. Go ahead and stay in our room, Ali. And if Harry tries to get in, we’ll just say it’s contagious and El might have already caught it. I’ll sleep on the couch tonight.”