Chapter 41

Harry's POV:

We got to my hotel, which I recognized from the hotel the lads and I stayed at while on tour. I got out slamming the door behind me ignoring Marie's squeals about wanting to speak with some reporters.

I rushed through the swarm of paps and headed straight to the lift. Paul texted me and told me my room and said everything was already there.

Right before the doors shut a shiny pink heel stopped the doors and in stepped Marie.

"Look, Harry. You don't treat me like that in front of the paparazzi. I want my name every where and YOU are not helping!" She barked smacking her foot down on the floor.

I rolled my eyes and shoved past her as the doors reopened and I walked to my room. I unlocked the door slamming it shut right in Marie's face. Which did seem a bit harsh but she deserved it.

She pounded on the door but I completely ignored it and pulled out my phone dialing Tim.

"Hello?" His voice rang through the phone.

"TIM WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! YOU SAID GO ON A FAKE DATE NOT FOR HER TO SAY WE'RE DATING!!!"

He chuckled which angered me.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!!"

He only laughed some more. 

"It is actually. It quite is. "

"TIM DAMN IT TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!!" I shouted.

"Well clearly Harry, I had a great idea once you left. Why stay single when Harry can have a rising star girlfriend!"

I scoffed, "Rising star my arse! She's a cheap model if anything!!"

"Hey!!!" I heard her whine through the door.

I ignored it with a roll of my eyes.

"You said I should stay single. This! Is not staying single! If I was going to have a girlfriend how come it couldn't of been Ali!"

He chuckled some more. "Because Ali has no fame. No recognition. And no beauty."

Now that pissed me off. 

"SHE IS GOD DAMN BREATH TAKING!! AND YOU CALL MARIE BEAUTY! SHE LOOKS LIKE A BARBIE DOLL THAT HAS DRESSED UP AS A DAMN BARBIE!"

"Harry, Marie is better for your reputation. And all this is helping her career sky rocket. Go along with it. You have to," he ordered.

"NO, I DON-"

He cut me off.

"You're doing it or bye bye One Direction."

My jaw dropped. He wouldn't. That freaking arse!!

"That's what I thought Harry. So don't forget to see Marie out in the morning. And work it. This IS your only girlfriend at the moment correct?"

I pressed my teeth together. 

I couldn't let it slip that I am still dating Ali..

"Exactly. And by the way, Styles. That kiss was genius. Add more of that."

Then he hung up with a chuckle and a click.

______________________________________

Louis's POV:

"Lou!"

"El!"

I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her waist spinning her around. We haven't even been apart that long but I missed her so much. It happens when you're in love with some one.