Chapter 57

(A/N:So the authors note is kind of at the start of the chapter this time because the ending just sort of ends with a big BANG and amazing-ness drama.. So one thing I must say to you is EVERYONE!! PLEASEEE SHARE THIS STORY! Help me get my story around and PLEASEEEE vote! It would mean the world for me if I could make it into the Watty Awards finals! THANK YOU! READ ON LOVES! MUCH LOVE! XXX ~Kitty^_^)

Harry’s POV:

“You know what I plan on doing?” Liam yawned as we stood in the hotel’s lift.

“Hmmm?” I asked, taking Ali’s hand in mine.

“Sleeepiiinnngggg. I’m knackered.”

We all chuckled.

“I’m actually hungry,” Niall stated.

“Well there’s nothing new,” Louis teased earning another chuckled from us.

“I am too,” Leah said as the doors dinged open.

“Again, nothing new,” Eleanor laughed.

I grinned and looked at Ali who was smiling.

“What?” I asked her.

She chuckled and gave me a huge grin. “I’m sort of hungry too.”

I let out a loud laugh and pulled her into a hug as we walked out.

“Well what would you like me to cook?” I chuckled pulling her closer to me, grinning as I took a deep breath of her intoxicating smell.

“I sort of feel like some soup. Nothing fancy. I think we have some can soup,” she said was we strolled down the hallway following everybody else.

“Hmm, that’s all? No crisps or anything?” I chuckled.

She grinned and nodded, “No actually, I sort of want those now too. Maybe goldfish!?”

I grinned some more.

“Then I’ll find you some. Want to help warm everything up?”

“Actually I was going to take a shower…”

I rolled my eyes, “Go ahead. It will be ready once you’re done.”

“Yay! Thanks Haz!”

“Hey! Come on you slow pokes!!” Leah shouted from the door way up ahead.

Ali and I chuckled and looked at each other.

“Didn’t think we were that slow,” I laughed.

???????’S:

Ringgggg.

Ringgggggggggggg.

Ringggggggggggggggggggggggg.

I groaned into the phones’ speaker, pressing it harder against my ear.

“Come on you bloody fool answer you damn mobile,” I spat.

Click.

I grinned and I heard him come on.

“Simon.”

“Well good morning, Simon,” I grinned as I spun in my chair.

“Good morning to you, Mr. Palms. What is the displeasure of this call?” He stated.