Chapter 25

Niall's POV:

"That. Movie. Was. AMAZING!!!" Leah cheered as we walked out of the cinema.

I smiled and nodded. "Agreed. Way better than the others!"

Leah looked at me and smiled. "This was really nice, Niall."

I smiled even bigger and stepped closer, "No problem. Want to get some ice cream?"

I really didn't want this date to end soon. Leah was amazing. She was nice, funny, and thank god she doesn't chat through the whole movie like Louis! Also we both managed to eat all that food and go back for candy. We share a very large appetite.

"Sure! You can never turn down ice cream!" She beamed.

I nodded and we both started walking towards the near by ice cream shop. I glanced down at our arms briefly rubbing against each other as we walked.

I reallyyyy wanted to hold her hand. I tried to during the movie but always chickened out.
COME ON NIALLER! BE A MAN!!!

I moved over to the right a tiny bit and grabbed hold of her hand. She looked at me and smiled and I returned it.

"You could of done that a long time ago, Niall," She giggled.

I blushed and looked the other way. I wasn't exactly a "ladies man." Out of all the mates I'm the only one who hasn't had a girlfriend since the Xfactor...

We walked into the ice cream shop and I swore Leah's eyes lit up even more.

"I'm taking it that you like ice cream?" I chuckled at her.

Leah nodded quickly before rushing over to the counter and observing the ice creams.

"Which flavor you gonna get?" I asked walking over to her.

She looked around then back to me. "Chocolate Swirl!"
Her smile was contagious and I returned it. "I think I'll get the same!"

She giggled and turned back to the counter.

"Two cones of Chocolate Swirl please," I told the cashier. I placed the money on the counter as he made both our cones.

"Here ya go," he handed Leah a cone, "And here's a napkin. Call me some time." Then he winked.

My face got red as I starred at him in disbelief. SERIOUSLY! Flirting with her when she's obviously on a date! WHAT IS THIS?!?!

"Erm... Yeah, I think not. Don't think my boyfriend would like that," Leah said crumbling up the napkin and tossing it at him.

Boyfriend..?

She has a boyfriend?!

WHAT?!?!

I will not be the second man! Cheating is horrible! OH GOD!! What did I get myself into?!?!

"Fine. Here's your ice cream," the cashier said rudely handing me my cone.

I mumbled a, "Thanks," before walking out the door with Leah.

Great, now this will be awkward..

"Uh.. Niall sorry about that.. I didn't -"

I cut her off, "It's fine. I should of asked first if you had a boyfriend.. I hope he's not mad.."

Leah looked at me seriously and I raised an eyebrow. "Wha..?"

All of the sudden she busted out laughing and was already clutching her stomach with her one free hand.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Hahahah no! I just told him that you were my boyfriend so he would stop flirting! I mean seriously flirting with a chick whos out with a guy? I mean come on! What a jerk!"

I looked at her weirdly, trying to comprehend everything.

"Wait.. So you don't have a boyfriend..?"

She giggled, "No. I just said you were so he would stop."

I looked at her and smirked.

"What?" She asked nervously.

"You said I was your boyfriend."

Leah blushed and looked down. "Erm.. Sorry, if that was awkward I understand if-"

I cut her off again, "Leah. It's fine."

She looked up and her mouth was in a "o" shape.

"Really? I mean I'm really sorry if it was-"

I chuckled, "Leah, would you be my girlfriend?"

Her eyes got wide and she looked at me.

"What..?" She asked.

I smiled big, "I said.. Leah would you be my girlfriend?"

"Are you serious..?" She asked.

I laughed and nodded, "Just say yes!"

After a few seconds she finally smiled.

"Yes, Niall. I'll be your girlfriend!"

I smiled even bigger and pulled her into a hug.

"Wait, I have to ask real fast," I said pulling out my phone and texting management. I mean come on. We all know we have to ask first before we can be in a relationship. Though, I doubt they will tell me no.

I texted, Tim, who was head of our management next to Simon.

"Tim, there's a girl I've been seeing. Can I ask her out?"

I sent the message and looked at Leah.

"Ask who..? Huh?" Leah asked confused.

I smiled and just hugged her tighter.

"Don't worry about it, Leah," I chuckled.

She blushed and looked down from my face.

I smiled and used my finger to tip her chin up.

"Hmm?" She asked.

I starred into her crystal blue eyes and I felt my heart skipt a beat. (A/N: EH?!?! OLLY?! EH!?! Eh!!?? No..? alright..)

"Niall.." She whispered breaking my thought.

I smiled, "Yes?"

She blushed to even a darker red, "Kiss me..?"

I smiled and started to lean down.

I watched her eyes flutter shut as she lean forward and I soon followed. In a second I felt her warm soft lips against mine and my stomached literally flipped as she kissed me back gently.

I smiled into the kiss and snaked my one free arm not holding ice cream around her waist and kissed her softly again.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I slowly pulled away.

"Wow..." She whispered as I chuckled pulling out my phone.

"That is fine," is what Tim's message said.

I smiled and looked at Leah.

"YES!!!" I shouted throwing my arms in the air cheering.

"Niall!" Leah giggled and shouted.

I looked at her and smiled even bigger, "Yes, GIRLFRIEND??" I emphasized the word girlfriend. I couldn't believe it that I've finally found the perfect girl!

"Well, BOYFRIEND, you dropped your ice cream!" She giggled some more.

My eyes got wide and looked down at the ground to see a smashed ice cream cone.

"AWWW! My ice creammmmm," I whined.

Leah giggled and walked over to me.
"You're so cute," she whispered giving me a peck on the lips.

I smiled, "And so are you."