Chapter 10

Ali's POV:

"Looks like it, babe!" Louis cheered.

I just continued to sit there with my mouth wide open.

I don't even know why I had a passport anymore! I hadn't used it in years and it was only to go to Canada! Though now i'm supposed to go to England without my mom, with 5 famous guys, and only minutes to pack!?

What is this?!

"Wait, are we being split up to go home?" Zayn asked.

Liam nodded.

"Wait, so where am I going?" I asked.

"You can come with me! We have extra room!" Harry beamed.

I looked at him weirdly. Yeah, and how would he introduce me to his mom and step-dad? Oh hey! This is Ali, I adopted a cat from her work and then we snogged and stayed the night together!

Yeah, perfectly normal..

"I need  to call my mom," I mumbled leaving the room. I heard the boys mutter signs of approval and I walked up the stairs and into the guest room. I passed a mirror on the way and chuckled seeing I was still in Harry's clothes. If I really was going to England with them, I needed to change when we got to my house.

I hit speed dial 2, and waited for my mom to pick up. Hopefully, she still had reception.

"Hello?" I heard her answer through static.
"MOM!"

"Ali! Hello, darling! Are you okay?" She asked.
I sniffled a bit.

"You know how I was coming to meet One direction? And that's who I'm here with..?" I asked. My mom knew who they were, since well...Obviously I was, and still am, and big fan. My room was covered in their faces. Speaking of which, I need to remember not to let them in my room. Especially Harry!

"Yes, sweetie. Now what's wrong?"

I gulped. "Uh...Well management called..They are taking them back home for a vacation while this hurricane ride through. And...erm...They are taking me?"  I don't know why but I made the ending sound more like a question. I was silent praying she would blow up on me..

"Oh my! Now, there's something I wasn't expecting.. Are they going back to our place to get your passport? It hasn't hit that bad over there. Just rain, unlike here."

I nodded, even though she couldn't see me, and replied. "Yeah, Mom. We are, though...I really don't want to leave you.." I whispered. I didn't want the boys to hear me. Honestly, I was excited to go to England, since I've been no where really... But during a storm? Without my mom? Never did I dream this...

"Oh, honey! Go! I want you safe! Don't worry about me! Take this opportunity life is throwing at you and grab it by the horns and ride it! Please, tell me you'll go?"

I chuckled. That's my mom with her metaphors... "Yes, mom. I will."
I could practically hear her smiling. "Amazing! Please shoot me a text before take off, and then call me when you are there! Stay safe! I love you!"

"I love you too! I will!" I responded.

"Bye, sweetie!"

"Bye, mom.."

I hung up the phone and starred around the room, letting the news sink in.

Holy Crap... I was going to England.