Chapter 9

Ali's POV:
I was frozen and starring at Harry. Who, I couldn't help but notice, looked like he was about to shit bricks.

Had he really just said that? He thought the kiss was amazing..? But I have no experience!! He's kissed tons of people! I'm just so normal chick!!! But he thought it was amazing....

Oh, how I wanted to smile so bad ,but judging by the three laugh boys rolling on the ground in the hallway, it would only embarrass Harry more than he already has.

And people say he's the smooth one. Obviously they haven't met him.

"Erm..I...I..Uh.. We weren't eavesdropping," Harry muttered.

I blushed when he said that. I totally forgot he heard everything! Thankfully I didn't say anything when Lou asked if I liked him. Well, Louis did say my blush confirms it, but come on! I've stayed here over night and i've blushed tons of times! It's me! Harry knows that right..?

Or does he know that I really want to kiss him again..?

Damn.

"Well Harry, we can obviously see that. Get a nice laugh, lads?" Louis asked the boys who were still laughing on the ground.
"Yes! Thank you, Harry! That was priceless!" Niall laughed out.

I watched as Harry's face went to a deep shade of red.

"Come on, mates. Let's leave Harry alone with Ali to embarrass himself some more!" Lou winked and then shot out of the room faster than a rocket and shut the door.

NO! Damn, Louis!! He just made things ten times more awkward.

"Erm.." Harry mumbled.

I looked at him. He still was blushing and he was shifting his weight back and forth between his feet. He looked uncomfortable. Poor guy... Though he looks cute biting his lower lip. Okay not cut, but more along the lines of down right sexy. DAMN! Stop it boy!

"Harry, you can sit down, or we can just leave. You seem..erm..awkward?" I made it sound more like a question.

He chuckled and walked over to me.

Whew! Good! I didn't like the tension in the air.

"So eavesdropping huh?"

He laughed a bit.
"Not my idea, I swear!"

I laughed with him and smiled. "So... I found what you said sweet, even if you didn't mean it."

"I meant it," he said quickly.

I blushed and looked down. Damn, I've made it awkward again. This should be like my professional job.

"Kind annoyed Lou told you my plans though..."

I snapped my head up and looked at blushing Harry. Did he just admit to what Louis said? Did he..did he actually want to date me?

"Oh," was all I could manage to squeak out.

"Erm...Ali?" Harry asked.

I turned and looked at him.

Big mistake. Within seconds I was sucked into those amazing green orbs. The shined no matter what and I slowly felt them drawing me in.

"Yes?" I asked, drawing to pull myself away. Which I failed at..

"Can..Can I..erm..Kiss you again?" He was blushing again and it only made his face more attractive. I seriously couldn't stand it anymore.