Chapter 28

Louis's POV:

If you asked any of us what happened in there... I think we all would still be in shock...

All of us were sad and angry... Just... the whole thing was horrible..

And seeing Harry flip..

And what Tim said....

But we were going to keep fighting for Ali and Harry's relationship..

We had too.

They were meant to be...

No matter what happened in that room....

Ali's POV: (Earlier, back in the meeting)

I watched as Harry's head snapped up and he shot the harshest look at Tim ever. Normally, I would of been shocked and scared at seeing Harry so... so angry.. so deadly looking...so unlike him...

But I would be fibbing if I said I didn't want to hurt Tim either.

"AND WHY'S THAT!?!?!" Harry shouted jumping up from his seat.

I, along with every one else in the room, was taken back and jumped a little.

"Harry, we told you. We need at least one of you single. Plus, most girls like you the most. You're the cheeky flirt. And we plan to keep you that. Not the hopeless romantic with a girlfriend," Tim muttered writing something down again.

I really wanted to know what was on that sheet of paper...

"Well I am!!! I am a hopeless romantic! And I do have a girl friend!!! I'm almost 19!!! Every one knows I wasn't going to stay single and flirty my whole life!!!!" Harry shouted.

His veins were popping out on his neck and his knuckles were turning white from how hard he was clenching his fists.

"Harry, mate.. calm down.." Liam said softly.

Harry turned to look at Liam. His face pained me.

Tears rolling down his red cheeks. Eyes swollen. Temples pounding from anger and stress.

This Harry pained my heart.

I caused him to feel that way...

This was my fault..

I shouldn't of said yes...

"Calm down?!?! LIAM!!! I want to be with Ali!!! She's my girlfriend!!! No one can keep me away from her!!!" Harry shouted.

I took this as my cue to interfere.

I quickly stood up and wrapped my arms around Harry's waist and pushed my face into his chest letting my tears stain his shirt.

"Harry... calm down..you're scaring me," I whispered only for him to hear.

Instantly, he froze and looked down at me. His face sympathetic and sad.

"I'm sorry Ali," he whispered kissing my head.

I nodded and tightened my grip around him.
Afraid this might be the last time I get too....