Chapter 65

(A/N: Quick authors note. Some people asked since they saw my status about my homecoming mum!:) if you don't know what it is google it, they're really big here in texas and i make one every year! :D I'm posting pics on my instagram so if your interested, check it out! my instagram is :Justkathere )

Ali's POV:

The moment that I got pelted with the first balloon... Is when all the commotion started.

Paul started shouting frantically along with the boys. Harry tried to cover me from the rest but I had already been hit by at least twenty balloons. Obviously, once he stepped in front of me, they all stopped throwing.

Louis and Niall were both going crazy at the fans while Eleanor, Dani, Leah, and Perrie were shoved into the car by Liam and Zayn for safety.

"Let's get in the car, love," Harry whispered to me slightly touching my back where a small spot wasn't soaked in paint.

I didn't answer him nor even gave him a movement of acknowledgment. 

I just got in the car with no expression on my face.

Louis and Niall slid it too, both extremely still riled up. And Paul got in the drivers seat, red faced.

We quickly pulled out of the garage and headed back to the hotel. 

Lights flashing at us the whole time.

"Damn paps," I heard Louis mutter. 

I just stared out the window ignoring them complete just siting with my thoughts. 

But the same ones kept crossing my mind.

'You deserve this...'

'This was all caused because of you.'

'You are hurting them..'

I sat there struggling to keep the tears from coming. I wouldn't show anybody how I felt.

'It's all your fault....'

I dropped my gaze from out the window down to my lap, which was covered and dripping in red paint.

I felt bad thinking that I most likely just ruined this cars interior.

'Just add it to the list of other things you've ruined...' My thoughts hissed.

I felt a small tear fall but I quickly moved to wipe it away. Though I really just smeared the paint some more.

"Ali....Are you okay..?" I heard Eleanor quietly ask.

I glanced to my left and met her eyes.  

I slowly nodded but all I got in return from her was a knowing look that said we'll talk later.

I ignored it and returned my attention back to the passing L.A scene.

"I love you..." Harry softly whispered by my ear.

I felt my heart shatter.

I loved him back, but I didn't tell him. I shouldn't love him and he shouldn't love me. It's causing nothing but trouble and pain.

I felt myself get slightly dizzy so I shut my eyes.

I just sat there and tried to process everything and find at least one good thing.

But my mind drew a blank.

I caused Harry have his fight with management.

I caused Tim getting hurt by Harry.