Proud of my husband.....

Today was the day that Black Veil Bride's new record was being released in to the world, and I couldn't be more proud of my husband and our friends. From watching the guys in the studio and talking to Jake when he got home, I saw how much the guys put into the record and how much of their sould they poured into every single song. I was torn between Goodbye Agony, Crown of Thorns and Devil In The Mirror. I loved all the songs but those three were my favourites, I had asked Jake what he favourite was and he was never able to give me an answer.

We were driving to a music store where Black Veil were doing a surprise meet and greet for the fans, I was going as well and so were the kids. I was driving whilst Jake was sat in the front passenger seat, turned round and was talking to the kids. "We're gonig to meet lots of new people, and they might be loud. But they are nice people that like Daddy's music and Mummy's stories, and they'd like to tell us tht they like what we do. So you've got to be on your best behaviour ok?" Jake said and they nodded and were understanding what he was saying.

We pulled up in the parking lot behind the music store and walking in through the back to where the guys were waiting for us. Suzella had come as well so she could look after the kids, and because Samantha loved playing with her son Joseph. The kids went running over to her and we put up the children's gate so they were by the sofa area so they would be safe from the crowds of fans.

The manager of the store walked up to us and said "ok fellas, in a few moments we will lift the shutters and open the door to the store and let the fans in, they will see you once the shutters are up and then we will make them form a line and we will begin." The guys nodded and took their seats, I sat with Suzella and the kids, where we were still in full view of the fans so they would see us as well as the Black Veil guys.

Black Veil took their seats and the manager pulled the shutter up, and once the fans had managed to get a look inside they started screaming. The store employees were putting up baracades to make the fans line up and then a minute later the door opened and they started pouring in. They raced to the table the guys were at, all thrusting their copies of the album at them and asking them to sign it for them. A few saw me and the kids and shouted back to us, "Lucy we love you!" I smiled and shouted "I love you too!"

The kids were having a great time playing together and having fun, not caring that the store was full of incredibly loud fans. Once all the fans were in the store, the manager shut the door and pulled the shutters down again so if anyone else cam to the store it would look like it was closed.

The guys pulled the table further backwards and sat on it and the fans sat on the floor, they then had a short question answer session. "How did you know that your partners/girlfriends were the ones for you?" one fan asked and Jake looked back at me and smiled. Everyone gave their answer and jake went last, " I knew my wife was the one on our first date, the way she would look at me made me feel like a king, like nothing could ever harm me because she was by my side. And then as we got to know each other more and more, I fell in love with her more and more. Even to this day I am still falling in love with Mrs Lucy Elizabeth Pitts. She has always been my everything, and when she agreed to marry me I was the happiest I ever thought I would be. That was until our actual wedding day and then the birth of our two beautiful children. I am the happiest I have ever been right now because I am with my perfect person, she supports me in my music and the best thing out of everything is that she is really fucking hot!"

The fans all went awww, and I couldn't help it but I had to run over to him and kiss him as hard as I could to show him that I loved him that way too. As I kissed him I could hear the fans go aww and I could also hear Samantha calling for her Daddy, so I ran and grabbed her so she could give her Daddy a hug. That seemed to be more than the fans could handle cause they did the loudest awww I had ever heard, Jake kissed Samantha's cheek, kissed me again and then the guys got back to the question answer session.

"Ok, seeing as you fans are the reason we were able to make another record and you were here waiting on the day it came out, you probably deserve to hear some of the songs live," Andy said and that made the fans go crazy. Jake and Jinxx got their acoutic guitars from the back room and CC got one of those boxes you hit when your playing songs acoutic to represent the drums. And Ashley got his acoutic bass.

"This first song is called Heart Of Fire," Andy said and then they all started playing and it was amazing. I loved listening to Jake play, and listening to the songs acoustic sounded so beautiful. They ended up playing the entire album, I loved it and so did the fans. Once they had finished they started saying goodbye to the fans and when they were saying goodbye, me and Suzella got all of our kids into our cars and waited for the guys to finish.

It took around ten to fifteen minutes for the guys to finish and walk out back to their cars, I hugged all the guys and Suzella goodbye, got back in my car with Jake and drove us home.

"I'm so proud of you babe, you've done such amazing work and I can't believe that I am the lucky girl that got to marry you. I love you so much" I said as I was driving us home.

"I love you too, I meant every word I said in there and I really am the happiest I have ever been. And that's all because I met you. I love you so much too," Jake said as he kissed my cheek as I drove.

This was my perfect life and I was so excited to see where it took me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the end of another story, I really hope you liked it

Comment and vote if you'd like

Let me know what you would like to see happen in my next story which will be about Ashley and I might take them into consideration

Thank you for reading.....