First date.....

I was on the phone with my publicist, talking about how she wanted me to go around all the book stores in LA to promote my new book. I did this every time I put out a new book so I knew how it was going to go, when my doorbell rang. I ended the call with my publicist by saying "I know how it works, so don't worry I'll be there." I put my phone back in my pocket and went to answer the door, I opened it and all I could see was a pair of legs carrying a huge bouquet of deep red roses.

"Miss Brown, these are for you," the person holding the roses said, they passed them to me and it was Jake behind the flowers. "Babe, these are beautiful. Come in," I said as I walked to the kitchen to put them in a vase. I heard him shut the door behind him and follow me into the kitchen, I had found a vase, filled it with water and put the roses in it. I put them in my living room so I could see them all the time, I sat down on the sofa and pulled Jake to sit with me.

"So what are the flowers for?" I asked as we sat down, he looked in my eyes and said "the flowers are because I'm taking you out on a date." He then went on to describe how he was going to take me out for dinner and then we were gonna hang out in Malibu at the beach. I was kinda nervous cause it was our first date but I was excited cause I really liked Jake. We sat and talked for a while until Jake said "I'm gonna leave so I can get ready, I'll be back in an hour. Stay beautiful," then he kissed my cheek gently and left. I raced upstairs and immediately got in the shower, I used my black cherry shampoo and conditioner so my hair would smell nice and used my cherry moisturiser so i would be soft and smell nice.

I got out the shower and sat at my make-up table drying my hair, I straightened it so it would fall down to my butt. I then moved onto make-up, I used my special mascara and eyeliner and nothing else cause I didn't really need it. I walked into my closet to find something nice, I pulled out my deep green floor length maxi dress that looked really smart but still casual and had a sexy slit up the leg to expose my leg. I picked out the matching clutch and put my phone in it and my keys. I looked at the clock and saw it had been an hour, so I walked downstairs and just as I got to the bottom of the stairs the doorbell rang.

I opened it to see Jake wearing a suit jacket over his black jeans and a white shirt with the top buttons undone. "Wow Mr Pitts, you look very handsome," I said as I walked out and unlocked the door. "Miss Brown, I think it is you that is beautiful," he said as he took my hand and led me to the passenger side of his car. He opened my door and shut it once I had gotten inside, he raced round to his side and got in. All the way to the resturant I couldn't help but watch him drive, he looked so at peace and happy behind the wheel of the car.

We got to the resturant and it was amazing, it was somewhere I had never been before. We walked inside and he gave his name at the podium, we were led to our table where there were candles and a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket. Jake pulled my seat out for me and pushed it back in once I was at down, "a proper gentleman," I said as he sat down opposite me. He nodded and picked up the champagne, poured each of us a glass then put it down again. "I always endevour to be a gentleman to lady," he said which made me giggle.

We looked over the menu and I had decided on a chicken ceaser salad and Jake had chosen spagetti and meatballs. It arrived pretty quickly, I ate slowly so I could seem like a lady but Jake was slurping his spagetti making it flick sauce up his face, which made me giggle. I handed him my napkin so he could wipe his face cause he had already used his. When we finished Jake payed and led me out to his car, he drove us to the beach, to a pair of deckchairs next to a guitar. He took my hand and we walked down to the chairs, I sat down in the one on the left, Jake sat down in the one on the right and picked up the guitar.

"I thought I'd serande my beautiful girlfriend," Jake said as he started strumming, it was my favourite Black Veil Brides song, and he didn't even know. I was singing along to it in my head, Jake didn't sing but I knew the words perfectly. When he finished I wiped away my faint tears, he put the guitar down and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Why are you crying?" Jake asked as I rested my head in the crook of his neck. "Done For You is my favourite song you guys have done," I said as I sniffed. He just hugged me tighter and chuckled slightly and said "I think it's amazing that you already have a favourite song, seeing as you've only just heard our music."

"I have to say, I've never made anyone cry by playing guitar before," he said, I laughed, sat up and said "it was happy crying. I was singing along in my head and I felt every word of the song. It's beautiful." Jake looked me in the eye and to break the tension, he picked me up and ran towards the sea. "Don't you dare, I swear if you drop me in the water I will break your guitar over your head," I said laughing, he laughed and still put me down so I was standing in the water. "Your fucking lucky I took my shoes off over there," I said laughing as I put my arms around Jake's shoulder.

He leant down slightly and kissed me, I wound my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. We broke apart and walked back to the chairs. We sat back down and Jake played Done For You again, this time when he played I sang along out loud. We finished and Jake clapped for me, "you really are an amazing singer," he said as took his phone out of his pocket, pressed a button then put it back. We sat and talk for hours, and it was amazing, but then the sun came up and reality set in, we had to get home.

We walked back to his car and he drove me home, we pulled into my driveway, he got out and opened my door and led me to my front door. I unlocked the door and turned round to look him in the eye, "thank you, for an amazing day and night. It was perfect, your perfect," I said before I kissed him gently. He pulled back and said "no, your perfect, in every way possible." I laughed, messed with my hair then looked in his eyes again.

"Your to sweet for your own good Pitts, but I love it," I said, he smiled his adorable smile and kissed my forehead. "You go to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow," he said as he walked back to his car. I stood on my doorway smiling back at him like an idiot, I watched him drive away until I couldn't see him anymore. So I walked inside and went up to my room, I changed into my pj's and as I laid down my phone beeped. I checked it and it was Jake texting me,

J: Goodnight and sleep well x
L Same to you xx

I texted him a picture of me blowing him a kiss and locked my phone, I put it on charge and curled up under my quilt. I was thinking of something nice to do for Jake but I couldn't think of anything. Eventually I came up with going on a couples date with Andy and Juliet, and Suzella and Mark, I was going to text them all later after I had slept cause I was really tired. I fell asleep thinking of my perfect boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....