Black Veil leaving for tour again.....

Today Black Veil were leaving on their first tour since Kier was born, and Jake was slightly nervous about leaving me with two yound children to look after. I was driving the four of us to the Black Veil practice place, and trying to reasuure Jake that I would be fine with the kids. "Honey, trust me, I'll be fine with them and if I ever need help I can skype my mum or I can get Suzella round to help me. But you enjoy your tour without worrying about me and the kids," I said as I squeezed Jake's knee reasurringly, I gave him a sideways look, smiling at him as I kept driving.

"I can't help but worry though, I mean my wife and children are everything to me and I'm leaving you. It feels weird," Jake as he held my knee. I sighed and said "well your music and your shows are everything to a lot of kids that will be coming to see you, and we can facetime everyday and night so you can see your kids and say goodnight to them," he smiled and I kept driving us to the practice place. We got there fairly quickly, there was some traffic, but we still got to the practice place on time. I pulled up next to the tour bus, and the Pitts family poured out of the car. I carried Kier in my arms and Jake held Samantha's hands as she walked in front of him towards everyone else, we stopped just as we got to all the guys.

Samantha walked over to Andy, he knelt down to hug her as Jake got his stuff out of the car and put it on the bus. After he had put all his stuff away, me and him and all the guys got talking until they had to get going. And that was when things got emotional, and not with me, with Jake. "Call me, everyday. I need to hear your voice before I go to sleep," Jake said as I put the kids back in their car seats, after they were secure I shut the car doors and turned to him. "Honey, I will be non-stop texting you, calling you and I'll facetime you everynight. You arent the only one that needs to hear the other one's voice before you fall asleep. And don't worry about me and the kids, we'll be fine, you go and make thousands of people happy with your amazing music," I said before I pulled Jake in for a huge kiss, I was trying to be gentle, but Jake pulled me as close to him as he could and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine round his neck, I smiled into the kiss and we only broke apart when we couldn't breathe anymore.

We rested our foreheads against each others, and smiled. "I love you," I said, he smiled and said "I love you more", I laughed and we pulled away from each other. He opened the car door to quickly kiss the kids goodbye, then quietly shut the door, kissed me again and got on the bus with the guys after I hugged them. I waved as they all walked onto the bus and kept waving till they had driven off and were out if sight, I turned and got back into the car. And as soon as I had shut the car door and put my seatbelt on, my phone dinged. I quickly checked it before I drove off, and it was a picture text from Jake. I opened it and it was me waving at him, and another picture of him waving at me, I smiled and texted him a picture of me in the car, manageing to get the kids in the rear view mirror and I said 'we'll miss you but you have fun'. As soon as I sent the text, I put my phone away and made the drive home.

On the way home, I was non-stop listening to Black Veil cause I wasn't going to see my amazing husband for two months so I thought listening to his music is almost as good as seeing him. I pulled into our drive and got the kids out of the car and inside, only to see Juliet, Suzella and her little boy Joseph there in my living room. I put Samantha down, and put Kier on his toy mat and sat talking with the girls. We got talking about the guys and how I already missed Jake, and it had been less than an hour since he set off. The girls and Joseph stayed for another hour then they left, I hugged them all goodbye and got my children's dinners ready seeing as it was 6pm.

I gave them their dinner and put them to bed, after they were asleep, I grabbed my phone and facetimed Jake. He picked up almost straight away, I waved at him and showed him our sleeping children. He smiled and then I walked back into mine and Jake's room and rested my phone on the chest of drawers as I changed into my pj's, much to Jake's happiness cause it involved me standing in my underwear then changing into my pj's which were shorts and a vest top.

I picked up my phone again and laid down on the bed whilst I talked to Jake, he was lying in his bunk as he talked to me. He was shirtless and I couldn't stop staring at his tattoo, I smilied every time I saw it. We talked for hours, around an hour into our facetime conersation, CC stole Jake's phone and ran around the bus shirtless making funny noises and generally being silly CC. I laughed when Jake jumped out of his bunk and towards the phone, when he got to CC they fought over the phone and it ended up falling on the ground face up so all I could see was the guy as if I was lying on the floor.

All I could see were two shirtless guys, fake fighting which made me laugh. Eventually they gave up and Jake picked up his phone, walked back to his bunk and climbed back inside. We were talking for a further hour, then I started feeling tired so I said goodnight to my wonderful husband and blew him a kiss goodnight before we hung up. I put my phone on charge, and curled up under the covers and fell asleep. Thinking of how I was going to deal with not seeing my husband for two months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....