Arrival of the parents.....

I was now 8 months pregnant and fucking hell did I feel it, but I was excited cause in one month I was going to meet my little girl, my Samantha. And today my parents were arriving to spend two months in America with me and Jake, so she could be with me when the baby is born and for a while after to help me settle into life with a baby. I was sat in the living room waiting for the text from my mum saying they were close, and Jake was trying to convince me to stay home whilst he went to pick my parent sup from the airport. "Honey, please stay home. I mean I love being with you but you are eight months pregnant so you really do need to take it easy," Jake said and I crossed my arms, the one sign I could give that would make him realise that I was serious.

"I know I need to be careful Jake, but it's my parents. I haven't seen them in so long and I really miss then, so the sooner I can see them the better. I'll sit in the back of the car if I have to but I have to go with you. But we wont tell them," I said just as my phone beeped. I looked down and it was my muym texting me,

M:We're about an hour away

L:Ok, well I'll send Jake to come get you, I'm gonna stay home cause Jake says I need to take it easy

M:I was actually gonna tell you to wait at your house for us, I wanna make sure your ok

L:Aww well, Jake is leaving now so I'll see you in a bit

M:Ok see you soon

I locked my phone and put it in my purse and waddled out to the car with Jake, I said goodbye to Trixy along the way and made Jake lock the door as I got into the back of the car. Jake rushed over to me after locking the door, and helped me into the car. Once I was inside he kissed me softly and ran to the drivers side and got it, and drove off. I hooked my phone up to the car and played my music, we sang along to every song and acted like idiots for the entire drive. And when we got to the airport my parents were already outside waiting for us, Jake pulled up in the nearest empty parking space, which was still around 20 or 30 feet away. My parents started walking over to us, as I opened the door and started getting out.

Once I was out I looked over at my parents and saw them standing still looking shocked, I waddled over to them and as soon as I started making my way over to them, they sped up in their journey to us. When my mum got up to me she pulled me in for a hug, then pulled away again and said "sorry honey," cause she was scared she was hurting me. I laughed and pulled her and my dad in for a hug, we broke apart and walked back to the car and Jake. He took their bags from them and put them in the trunk, then we all got in the car. My dad sat in the front passenger seat, and my mum sat in the back with me and obviously Jake drove.

"You look good for eight months," my mum said smiling, I smiled back and said "thanks, I don't feel it. Especially when she kicks, she has a good kick on her." To which my mum rested her hand on my bump just in time for Samantha kicking again, when she felt her kick, my mum smiled a huge smile. We got talking about the past 8 months of me being pregnant and how I had changed, I told my parents about how I was way more emotional. A few minutes later we pulled into the driveway, Jake grabbed my parents's stuff out of the trunk and took it inside whilst my dad helped me out of the car. I waddled inside with my parents and showed them to the guest bedroom that we had set up for them whilst they stayed here, Jake had put their cases in the room and was waiting for us.

"Well this is going to be your room for the next two months, you've got a tv, you're next to the bathroom and that's about it," I said as I stood with Jake. My mum smiled and me and Jake walked out so they could settle in, I walked into my office and started editing my book again. I had almost finished and was doing the final touches before I sent it off to the publisher, about half an hour later when I had finished, my mum and dad walked in and gasped. "Wow, your office is beautiful," my mum said as she and my dad sat on the sofa near my desk, "thanks, hey look at this," I picked up my pearl and showed my parents "Jake found it for me when we were on our honeymoon," I said and my mum gasped.

"Oh my god, it's stunning," she said as I put it down, I smiled and showed her my book. I asked her to read some of it and tell me what she thought, and she said it was amazing. Which made me happy, cause I had always had a little part of me that wasn't happy with something unless my parents liked it. I saved my work, turned off my computer and I led my parents to Samantha's room. We stopped at the door and I said "brace yourselves," my parents took a breath and I opened the door. I led them inside, they gasped as they took in the room. I showed them all of Samantha's clothes in her dresser, her cute crib and the rest of the furniture. Along with pointing out the roses I had painted on the walls, they loved it all and took pictures of everything. And when I asked them why, my dad said "it's because the neighbours and your grandma and aunt and the rest of the family want to see what the room looks like. And what you look like so call Jake so I can get a picture of the two of you as well as you on your own."

I shouted for Jake and as he was walking upstairs to us, my dad took a ton of pictures of me. Some from the front, some from the side and some of me being stupid. When Jake walked in he said "honey you called?" I laughed and said "my dad wants to take some pictures of us together cause my family and the neighbours want to see what I look like now. He already took pictures of me, so come stand with me and strike a pose." Jake stood my by side and my dad took a shit ton of pictures of the two of us.

When he had taken enough we walked downstairs and my mum walked straight to the kitchen to start making dinner, I followed to go help her but she sent me back to the living room with Jake and my dad, saying I had to take it easy. So I waddled back into the living room and sat down next to Jake,watching tv and talking about random shit. When one of my really annoying and super weird cravings kicked in, I really fucking needed oreos, more specifically cool mint and birthday cake oreos. "Jake, you need to go get me my oreos, like now," I said and he sighed, got up, kissed me softly and he and my dad left to go to the store to get my oreos. And they were probably gonna get themselves some beer aswell.

I shouted to my mum that they were going out for a bit and she shouted bye to them, she walked into the living room a little while later, sat next to me and said "it's just cooking now." We got talking about why I had sent the men out and she laughed, "when I was pregnant with you I craved ham sandwhiches and vanilla cake," she said and we got talking about all my cravings that I had been having. And my oreo cravings turned out to be the least weird.

Half an hour later, the men came back and put everything in the kitchen. My mum walked back into the kitchen to get the food out of the oven and I followed to help her bring the plates in, and when I set foot in the kitchen I gasped. "Holy fucking shit, you bought so many packs of oreos, and not even the small packs. These are the fucking family sized packs, oh my god Jake I love you," I said before I kissed him hard. I had to use every ounce of my free will not to tear open the packs right then and there, but I stopped myself cause dinner was ready.

My mum had made chicken and vegetables with a really nice creamy mushroom sauce, we sat in the living room eating it and it was so fucking amazing. Once we had finished Jake took all the plates and put them in the dishwasher, came back, sat beside me, and we all sat watching stupid tv shows. We did this for hours until we all got tired, I waddled up the stairs and said goodnight to my parents before I walked into mine and Jake's room with him and shut the door behind us. I washed up and changed into my pj's before I laid down under the covers with Jake, we couldn't cuddle in bed anymore cause my bump was too big.

"I love you" I said before I closed my eyes and just before sleep claimed me as it's own, I heard Jake say "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....