1 year anniversary.....

Today was mine and Jake's one year anniversary, and I still hadn't managed to get Jake to tell me what he and my parents had been talking about outside the bus after the show in England. And that was seven months ago. Since then, we had moved in together well I had moved into Jake's house, I had written another book and released it, and we had gotten a dog together. She was called Trixy and she was adoreable, and she was housetrained and very well behaved. Tonight we were going out to dinner and then all our friends had planned a party for us on the beach, I say all our friends but Suzella and I still hand't made up. I had thought about talking to her over and over but always came to the same conclusion, she had attempted to use my boyfriend and I hated her for that. So I decided if we ever became friends again it would be because she was already famous by herself, then she wouldn't be able to use my boyfriend.

I was lying in bed, Jake was still asleep and Trixy was asleep at the foot of our bed, watching the news and drinking my morning smoothie. I had made Jake one and left it on his bedside table on his side of the bed, a few minutes later Trixy started barking and jumped off the bed and ran downstairs. Jake startled awake and looked around the room and spotted me laughing at him, he pulled me close to him and kissed the top of my head. "Happy Anniversary, I made you a smoothie," I said pointing to his smoothie, he smiled and started drinking his smoothie, after his first sip he mmmm'ed. "It's really good, and happy anniversary to you too," he said before he carried on drinking his smoothie, a seconds later Trixy came running back in and sat on the bed inbetween us. I scratched her head and continued watching the news, when it finished I got up and got in the shower before I got dressed and went downstairs to feed Trixy.

I poured her food in her bowel and put it on the floor, as soon as the bowel touched the floor she had her face in it and was scoffing her food. I left her to it as I walked into the living room and sat on the sofa and started playing on my phone, a few minutes later Jake came downstairs and sat beside me. He put an arm around and said "I've got a surprise for you, how would you like to go go kart racing?" I turned to him and smiled "I'd love that!" He smiled back and said "well get your stuff together cause we're leaving right now." I got up, pulled him with me and ran upstairs to get my phone and my keys.

I ran back downstairs and follwed Jake out to his car, we got in and blasted the radio the whole way, I was singing along as we drove. When we got there I thought it was closed cause no one else was there, but Jake assured me that it was open. So we walked hand in hand into the place and it turned out it was open, but Jake had booked it just for the two of us. We spent ten minutes being taught all the saftey procedures and how the go karts worked and then we were let loose. We were both sat in the karts on the starting line, I turned to Jake and mouthed 'your gonna loose', he laughed and I turned forward again waiting for the green light. As soon as the light went green I pushed down on the accelerator and raced ahead of Jake, I turned round the first corner and saw Jake wasn't that far behind me. For the rest of the time round the track I focused on making sure Jake didn't pass me. I succeeded.

When I passed the finish line I cheered cause I knew I had won, I skidded to a stop and jumped out. I leant against the wall as I wated for Jake to get to me, I was stood there laughing cause he got his foot stuck in the kart. Eventually he got it out and walked up to me, he put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck, "laughing isn't very nice Miss Brown, but well done on winning. You know I let you win though?" he said laughing. I pushed him away and said "there is no way you let me win, I'm just so amazing you had to justify the fact that you lost." Then we agreed that we'd race again and both of us would try our hardest to win, so we got back in our karts and drove to the starting line, waited for the green light and we both zoomed off. He did manage to pass me a couple of times but I quickly overtook him again, we were laughing the entire way round. But I won again, I skidded to a stop again and got out and cheered for myself again.