Leaving the Carribean and going to Bora Bora.....

Today me and Jake were flying from the Carribean directly to Bora Bora, I was so excited cause I had heard so many amazing things about how beautiful and calming it was there. Jake was still asleep and I was checking we had everything packed, I wanted to make sure I had all my shells and colourful rocks safe in my case and my pearl was still safely wrapped up and in my lockbox. They were and we were ready to leave, as soon as Jake woke up. So I was sat on the deck in our private garden looking up places to go and things to do in Bora Bora, and I found that they had a ton of music shops and stuff so I knew I wanted to go there and get Jake something nice.

I had been looking for just under half an hour when Jake sat down beside me, ready to go the airport. We grabbed our bags and walked to the lobby of the hotel, gave in our keys and walked out to the cab that was waiting for us. We carefully put our cases in the trunk and got in and drove to the airport, the entire way there we didn't really say anything we said a few things about how beautiful the route was. We got to the airport, checked in and sat in the lounge by the plane. We only had to wait a few minutes before we could board the plane, and once again we were in first class so we had tons of space, so I could lie in Jake's arms. We both fell asleep on the flight, I woke up an hour before we landed in Bora Bora and before Jake woke.

So I sat watching my handsome husband sleep, as creepy as that sounds I wateched him cause he looks so at peace when he was asleep. He woke a few minutes later just as we were decending onto the runway in Bora Bora, we looked out the window and saw the amazingly clear blue ocean and the huts on the ocean. And we were staying in one of them. When we landed we were so excited to get to our hut thing, that we raced off the plane, grabbed our cases and bolted to the cabs outside the airport.

We got to the hotel of huts thing really quickly and raced to the lobby, got our keys and went straight to our hut. We opened the door and saw that it wasn't exactly a hut, it was just a bungalo villa. And it was even more stunning than the villa in the Carribean. We dumped our stuff in our bedroom, and explored. There was a beautiful living room and kitchen, and there was a deck outside that was also above the ocean. It was beautiful, we could dive from the deck outside our room into the ocean. And I was in a fun mood, so as me and Jake stood there, I pushed him into the ocean. He looked hilarious as he fell the short distance into the water, he floated up to the surface and smiled up at me. "You are so in trouble Mrs Pitts," he said as he climbed up the ladder. "Oh Mr Pitts, you have to catch me first," I said as I turned and ran into the villa and hid in our room.

I could hear that Jake had walked in to find me, but I was hidden behind the shower curtain in the bath in the bathroom. I held my breath as he got closer and closer to me, a few seconds later he tore back the shower curtain and saw me standing there. He smiled evily at me and grabbed me round my waist and carried me out to the deck, "kick off your shoes, we're going for a swim," Jake said just before he jumped into the water holding me and just before I kicked off my shoes. I held my breath as we hit the water, it was suprisingly not cold. Jake let go of me when we were underwater, and I swam away from him. I floated on the surface of the water and waited for Jake to swim over to me, and surely enough he did.

When he got to me, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and wound my arms around his neck, effectively pulling him as close to me as I could. It felt amazing, we broke apart breathless and I pulled off my vest top and shorts and swam to the bottom of the ocean in just my bra and panites. I got to the bottom of the ocean and looked up at Jake swimmin down to me, and just as he got to me I swam across the sea floor away from him. I stopped and he just got to me I swam up to the surface, and climbed the ladder and layed on the deck sunning myself and drying off.

I felt Jake lie down next to me, and we laid there for ages, not saying anything just lying soaking up the sun. When we had had enough of the sun, we got up and walked inside, got dressed and walked to the beachfront resturant. I was dressed in a white maxi dress with matching sandals and Jake was wearing his favourite black three quarter length shorts and a white shirt with the top few buttons undone. When we got to the resturant we were led to our table that was right next to the sand, and given a complementary bottle of wine. Jake poured each of us a glass and we sat and talked whilst we looked over the menu. It all looked amazing, I decided on the lobster and Jake got the crab legs.

"You really know where to go for an amazing night," Jake said as he held my hand over the table, I smiled and said "thank you. I thought that you were the most amazing man I could ever imagine being with, your the kindest man I have ever met and I can't believe how lucky I am to be with you. I've always been the weird girl with the tattoos that attracts the 'bad boys' that leave me battered and bruised for the next guy to break my heart. Then you came along and my whole world changed, light was brought back into my life and I smiled a real smile for the first time in years. And all of that, is thanks to you. You literally saved me," I said with tears falling silently down my cheeks, I looked down embarressed, letting my side fringe fall in front of my face.

I looked up when I felt Jake had moved his chair closer to me, he was now sat almost right next to me. "You never told me about that before," Jake said as he leant in to kiss me, I gently kissed him back. "But I'm so glad you did," Jake said smiling, and at that moment our food arrived. So Jake moved back to the other side of the table and we sat eating our dinner, and talking about what i had just revealed to him. After our plates were taken away and we were finished, we walked along the sandy beach. I was holding my sandals in my hand, and rested my head on Jake's shoulder.

We kept walking till we got to a pair of chaises, surrounded by candles and a guitar. Jake looked at me, appearing confused, and I lead him over to the chaises. We sat down, and Jake still looked confused. "I wanted you to teach me how to play guitar, I thought it would be something fun for the two of us to do," I said and Jake looked so happy that I told him this. He immediately picked up the guitar and I sat in front of him, he put the guitar in my lap and showed me how to hold it properly. He then showed me the most basic chords, and when I got them right he showed me some more advanced stuff.

It was really fun, but Jake kept being inappropriate and kept kissing my neck trying to distract me. When we both got tired, we put the guitar down and walked back to our villa. We changed into our pj's and curled up in bed together. "Thank you for telling me what you did today, I love it when you tell me stuff about before we met. I love you," Jake said before he kissed me. I laid my head on his bare chest and smiled, "I love you too," I said. "More than you could ever know," I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....