Day off.....

It was halfway through the tour and the guys had a day off, most of them were planning to catch up on sleep then go out tonight, but I wanted to find the nearest park to sit and write in for a while. I was going to invite Jake to come with me, but he was still asleep. So I wrote a note for him and stuck it on the wall of his bunk, "when Jake wakes up tell him I've gone to find a park to write in. See ya later," I said as I grabbed my bag with my notebook and pens and phone in it and walked off the bus. I out my bag on my shoulder and started walking the streets of Utah, tyring to find a park and eventually I did. I found a seculded spot and sat cross legged on the soft grass and continued writing what I already started. I was about halfway through the book and at this point around 16 people had been murdered. I had only recently decided what the book was going to be called, it was called 'Meticulous Murder', a fairly self explanatory title.

The book was basically from the perspective of the murderer, and he was vividly explaining the mass murders he was commiting, and how perfectly he was getting away with everything he was doing. I had decided that he was going to be caught at the end of the book. I had just gotten really into my writing and had gotten through six more chapters of the book, but I was interupted by my phone ringing. "Fuck sake," I said as I pulled it out of my bag, but smiled when I saw that it was Jake calling me.

L:Hey honey
J:Hey babe, where are you
L:Some park, I'm really not sure where. I walked for about fifteen minutes before I found this place
J:I know, I saw your note. Did you want me to come meet you?
L:Of course I do, I wanted you to come with me but I didn't want to wake you
J:Awww, well I'll be there in a minute. Love you
L:Love you more

I said before I hung up with a goofy smile on my face, I put my phone back in my bag and started writing again. I had written up to the twenty ninth chapter when there was a tap on my shoulder, I looked up and it was Jake stood behind me. I smiled and he sat down beside me, putting an arm around my shoulders. "How's the book going?" he asked, I looked to him and said "I'm so close to finishing it, so far close to I think eighty people have been murdered in pretty horrific and brutal ways, all by one murderer. I think it's my best book I've ever written and definitely my favourite by far," I said as I slid by notebook and all my stuff back in my bag. We laid down on the grass and talked about my book, about how all the people died in the book and how I made some more brutal than Jake could handle.

I laughed at how squeemish he got at me explaining how each person was killed, to which he sat up and turned away from me. "Awww poor little Jakey getting squeemish," I said laughing and he picked me up and carried me over his shoulder back to the street. I managed to pick up my bag before he walked off with me and swung it over my shoulder as he was carrying me down the street, people walking down the other side of the street were looking at us like we were idiots or something. I took my phone out of my bag and started playing games as Jake carried me over his shoulder, I wasn't even paying attention to where Jake was taking me. Until we stopped at me put me down, I turned to face whatever building it was and it was some random empty warehouse. I turned to him and said "what the fuck is this place?" he laughed and said "go inside and you'll find out." So I pushed the door open and it was just one huge room, full of teenagers wearing Black Veil Brides band shirts.

They saw me and Jake stood in the doorway and ran over to us, I smiled to all of them and turned to Jake, "what is this?" I whispered in his ear. "This is a hangout with Black Veil, Motley Crue and you, we're late," he said as he lead us through the swarm of teenagers to the guys at a table at the other end of the room. All the other guys were already sat down, and they all gave us the evil eye cause we were late. Me and Jake took our seats looking very sheepish, we soon returned to normal when the kids started coming up to talk to us. I was suprised at how many of the kids wanted pictures with me and how many wanted me to sign something for them.

We were in the warehouse for hours just talking to the kids, the guys sang a couple songs for them all and just as we were about to leave one kid asked me, "Lucy, are you working on a new book?" I turned back to them and said "yeah I actually am. I've actually almost finished the first draft of it." As soon as I said that the kids were asking me if I would read a passage from it, "I'll only read a little bit cause I don't want to spoil it for you. So this bit is from the beginning of the book," I said as I got my notebook out of my bag and read a paragraph from the first page where it was basically the murderer explaining himself and why he kills people. When I finished reading and put my notebook back in my bag, I looked out at all the kids and they looked white as anything, like they had seen a ghost. "I guess I should tone it down a bit, " I said laughing but all the kids were saying no.

The kid closest to me said "it's fucking amazing. Keep it how it is." I smiled and nodded, me and the guys all said bye to the kids and walked out of the warehouse and back to the tour busses. I took my bag off and put it in mine and Jake's bunk, then sat with the rest of the guys outside the busses on picnic chairs. We were sat drinking beer and talking for ages, until everyone decided it was an appropriate time for dinner and were all hungry. We walked to a BBQ resturant round the corner and got dinner there, the food was so amazing I was tempted to eat it all and become fat again. But I knew what that meant, so I ate my BBQ chicken and pasta and that was all I ate. When we all finished, we paid and went back to the tour busses. We all hung out for hours, talking, drinking, dancing until the early hours of the next day.

I hugged all the Motley guys goodnight and walked with the Black Veil guys onto their tourbus, I quickly changed into my new pj's that were a vest top and shorts, and walked back to the front lounge to where all the guys were sat watching tv. I sat next to Jake and rested my legs in his lap, we were watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. To be honest I had no idea what the big deal with this show was, I mean yeah it was good but it wasn't The Vampire Diaries or True Blood. Those were my favourite shows and to me Breaking Bad was just something to watch when nothing else was on.

I took out my phone and started playing games, I was getting really into a game and I could see out of the corner of my eye that Jake was really getting into the TV show, I could also see that he was tracing around my leg tattoos whilst he watched TV. When the guys had watched four episodes of Breaking Bad they all decided it was time for them all to get to sleep. "We better not hear the two of you going at it, some of us need sleep," CC said laughing. "Yes sir," I said laughing as me and Jake climbed into our bunk.

"Should we pretend to have sex loudly to annoy CC?" I asked, Jake nodded and we started banging on the walls and ceiling of the bunk, and we pretended to moan and I could hear CC say "for fuck sake." We heard him get out of his bunk, and cause we wanted to keep up the charade, I took my vest top off and Jake was shirtless anyway, so if CC pulled the bunk curtain back it would look like we were actually having sex. "You better stop now or I'll pull this curtain back," CC said from right outside the bunk, we pretended like we couldn't hear him and he pulled back the curtain and turned away almost immediately.

"Oh god Lucy, I'm sorry," he said covering his eyes, I pulled the quilt up above my chest even higher, he couldn't see anything anyway. "You better be," I said trying really hard not to laugh. CC shut the curtain and climbed back in his bunk, I looked up at Jke and we both started laughing silently. I leant up and kissed him, starting softly and growing in passion. And we ended up having sex for real, and were a lot quieter than when we were pretending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it

Sorry it took so long

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....