First day of the book tour.....

I was packing my case for my two week bour tour of LA, and waiting for Jake to get here so we could get going. I threw my final pair of shoes in my case, shut it and carried it downstairs and left it by the front door. I checked my phone and saw that my mum had text me a few minutes ago,

M:Hey good luck on your book tour, me and your dad wish we could come see you but money's tight right now so we can't just yet
L:Hey, thank you and it's ok, I know things are hard for you
M:And I hope that Jake boy is treating you well
L:Mum seriously, Jake is not a boy. He's 28, and yes he is treating me well
M:Good, anyway I just wanted to say good luck
L:Thanks, I'll talk later

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the kitchen, I turned off all the appliances except the fridge freezer, I don't know why but whenever I stayed out of the house for a while I turned everything but the fridge freezer off. I turned off my tv and everything in my living room, and just as I finished that I heard Jake pull into my driveway. I ran to the front door, picked up my case and everything else I was taking with me and walked outside to see Jake walking towards me. He took my case and put it in the trunk of his car, then took my hand and led me to the passenger side, then in his usual way, he opened the door for me and shut it again once I was inside. Once he was in the car and we both had our seat belts on, he pulled out of my drive way and started driving to the first hotel. It was on the outskirts of LA, cause on my book tour I was going from the outskirts of LA to the centre.

When we got to the hotel Jake got our bags out of the trunk as the vallet parked the car. A bellboy grabbed our bags and we checked in, we got up to our room and our bags were already there. I threw myself onto the huge double bed, it was so bouncy I bounced a few times before the mattress settled and I just lay there. It was so comfy, I wanted to lie there forever but I had to be at the bookstore in an hour. So I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a blue vest top and matching heels. Jake stayed wearing what he was wearing which was black jeans and a t-shirt. Once I was ready we made our way downstairs and into the waiting cab that took us to the book store.

We walked inside and there was actually a lot of young people there, younger than me. I turned to Jake and said "I might be here for a couple hours, so you can go hang out somewhere else if you'd like." He pouted and moaned about how he didn't want to leave me, so I kissed him and gently pushed him out the door. "See you later then. I love you," I heard him shout as he walked out. That caught me completely off guard, we had been going out a little over a month and he already said those three most important words. Before I could get my brain back together to shout something back, he was already to far down the street to hear me.

The whole time I was signing books and taking pictures with people, all I could think about was the fact that Jake had told me that he loved me. I signed every copy of my book in the store, I had signed copies that people had brough with them from other places and I had signed some peoples notebooks. My book tour meet up things like this had never been so busy before, when I finished I checked my phone and saw that a ton of people had tweeted me. I checked and they all had the same hash tag, #thefuturemrspitts. That freaked me the fuck out, I texted Jake and told him I was finished and he said he was just outside so I picked up my stuff and went outside to meet him.

"Have you seen this stuff on twitter," I said as soon as I got up to him, he put his arm around me and said "yeah, I think those girls that saw us the other week outside the resturant told everyone on twitter that we're going out, so now the world knows about us." I sighed and just shoved my phone in my pocket, "as long as I don't get kicked again, I'm fine with it," I said lauging. We walked to a coffee shop around the corner from the book store, got coffee, then walked back to the hotel for dinner.

We ate our dinner in the hotel resturant, then made our way back up to our room. As soon as we walked into our room, Jake fell onto the bed on his back. I sat beside him, took a deep breath and sighed. "That was a long day," I said as I reached for the glass of water on the night stand, I had just reached it but before I could grab it, Jake grabbed hold of my waist and pulled me down so I was lying next to him, which made me laugh. "You were amazing, trust me. I read all the tweets saying how nice you were, and saying how they were happy that such an amazing woman was dating their hero," he said and as he said hero he looked very smug. I slapped him gently "don't get so full of yourself Pitts," I said laughing cause he was tickling me.

I couldn't stop laughing cause Jake was tickling me so much, I tried to push him away and managed to. I got up off the bed and stood behind the small table we had in our room, Jake was on the other side of the table trying to judge which was I was going to run. I faked that I was going to run to my right, and when Jake started to run that way, I went to my left and we ended up playing a game of tag. I could not stop laughing as I ran around our room, at one point I jumped over the bed to get away. Eventually though, Jake did catch me and we started laughing. He pulled me down onto the bed and we curled up together with my head on his chest, cause we were being so quiet I could hear his heart beating. I wasn't even breathing so I could really hear his heart, I was being so quiet that Jake said "you still there honey?"

"Yeah, it's just that if I'm super quiet, and think of aboslutely nothing else, it feels like your heartbeat is my heartbeat. It sounds beautiful," I whispered, keeping my eyes closed so I could focus on Jake's heartbeat. He held me tighter, lifting my slightly so my ear was right above his heart. "You know why you feel like my heartbeat is your heartbeat, it's cause you are my heart," he said before he kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and smiled, "and you are my heart, you have my heart in the palm of your hand," I said before I pushed myself up so we were looking on each others eyes.

Jake leant in and kissed me softly, I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him with all the love I could. Which reminded me of the fact that Jake had said that he loved me earlier, I pulled back and said "I love you too."  Jake smiled and hugged me tight, I let myself melt into him. "I didn't know if you heard me, but I'm so glad you did," Jake said. I laughed and said "how could I not have heard you. It was all I could think about all day." Jake smiled at me and kissed me softly, I pulled away and laid my head above his heart again. To which Jake said "no no, I wanna listen to your heart," I laughed, nodded, and laid on my back and Jake laid his head on my chest and listened to my heartbeat.

"This is just an excuse for you to put your head on my boobs," I said laughing, Jake nodded and to make me laugh he full on motorboated me. I pushed him off lauging, "your an indiot Pitts," I said but I couldn't stop laughing. He laughed and said "that's true, but I'm your idiot." I did an over the top awww and kissed him gently before I got up and changed into my pj's, then picked my phone up from the nightstand to check for texts, call and emails. I had a few missed calls from my mum, so I sat cross legged on the bed and rang my mum.

M:Hey honey how was the first day of your tour?
L:It was great, and something really amazing happened today
M:Tell me tell me tell me
L:Jake told me he loved me
M:Oh my god I'm so happy for you
L:Thanks mum
M:I'm guessing you told him you loved him too
L:Of course I did mum, Jake is the one for me, I know he'll never hurt me and I know you'll love him when you meet him, whenever that's gonna be
M:It'l be soon, I promise me and your dad are just saving our money so we can come see you for a longer time that just a few days
L:It's ok, I understand that things are hard for you. I did offer to help pay for your flights and I said you could stay at my house
M:I know and we're grateful for that but you earned your money, it's yours, we'll be able topay for flights and hotel we just have to wait a little while
L:Ok well I'm super tired now so I'm gonna go to sleep so I'll talk soon
M:Love you honey
L:Love you to mum

I hung up and put my phone on charge, I went to pick up the glass of water that I wanted earlier but it was warm, "Jake!" I shouted and he walked in from the bathroom, "can you get me some cold water please, this has gone warm now," I said, he nodded, took the warm water away and walked into the kitchenette area and got me some cold water. He gave it to me, then changed into his pj's which consisted of just his boxers. He pulled the quilt back, and we both laid down on the bed before he pulled it back up over us. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeating, and it was beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....