Flying home from the honeymoon.....

Today we were flying back home after spending a glorious week in Bora Bora, it has been the most amazing time of my life. Not only did I spend ever second with my amazing husband, but I skyped with my mum every day and she's doing a lot better which made me very happy. Me and Jake had packed all our stuff last night so we could relax and not have anything to worry about this morning, we had called the airline and told them about our extra luggage that was extremely fragile, our guitars. I had decided to take my lockbox with my pearl in it in my handluggage so I could make sure it was safe.

Me and Jake were spending our last few minutes in Bora Bora, sitting on our balcony/deck with our legs hanging off the edge, and just talking about how we would have to go back to normal and start working again when we got back. "It's gonna be weird not spending every minute with you," I said as we got up to get to the airport, "I know, these past two weeks have perfect," Jake said as we both slipped on our shoes and walked the front door to grab our stuff. I picked up my two guitars and my bag and Jake grabbed the rest of our stuff and we walked to the front of the hotel, we put all our stuff in the waiting cab and got in.

As we drove to the airport me and Jake were talking about what we were going to do when we got back, "well of course we have to collect Trixy from Suzella and Mark, then take her home and probably meet up with all the guys cause although I have loved spending all my time with you, I've missed my friends. Especially Juliet," I said and Jake seemed to agree with me. "We have to make some space in my studio for your guitars, and I actually wanted to talk to you maybe guest guitaring on BVB's next album when we do one, I've spoken to the guys and they said it was a great idea," Jake said and I was in shock, I just nodded and we talked about how I thought I wasn't good enough yet and then Jake said "I'll keep teaching you until you think you are."

At that point we had gotten to the airport, we both got out and once again I grabbed my two guitars and my bag and Jake grabbed the rest of our stuff. We made our way into the airport, checked in and waited in the lounge by the plane. We had been sitting in silence for around ten minutes, me in Jake's arms, when we heard a girl squeal behind us. We turned and saw the girl was looking at us, when she saw me we looking at her she squealed again and a woman presumably her mother grabbed her arm and told her to be quiet. "But mom, that's Jake and Lucy Pitts, you've seen the pictures I have in my room of them," the girl said and her mum sighed.

A couple of seconds later a woman coughed behind us to get our attention, we looked round and it was the mum. "I'm sorry to bother the two of you, but my daughter here is a huge fan of the two of you. Would you be able to say hi or something?" she asked, we nodded and stood up. When we stood up we both towered over the girl, "hey," I said and the girl squealed again. Her mum looked at her and said "sorry about that," me and Jake laughed and said "it's ok we're used to it."

We turned back to the girl and said "what's your name?" She started stuttering and eventually came out with "Claire, my names Claire and I am such a huge fan of the two of you, I have all of BVB's albums and all of your books Lucy, there amazing," she said smiling the entire time. I smiled and looked back at Jake who was also smiling, "thank you, it means a lot to know that our fans really like what we do. Do you have anything we could sign for you?" Jake asked and the girl dived into her backpack trying to find something. She pulled out my latest book 'Meticulous Murder' and she had pulled out a Black Veil notebook, then she searched for a pen.

She found one and passes everything to us, I signed my book and then the notebook with a longer special message for her, then Jake signed her notebook. After he had finished writing her a message and signing it, we passed everything back to her and said "I hope this isn't asking to much but could I please get a picture of you?" We nodded and she put all her stuff on the floor and passed her mum her phone, she stood inbetween me and Jake and only came up to just below my shoulders. Her mum took the picture and the girl hugged us both and her mum pulled her away saying thanks for spending time with her daughter.