Shopping for tour.....

I was in Hot Topic buying a shit ton of Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria and Juliet Simms shirts, both male and female shirts cause everyone was coming over tonight and Juliet was gonna help me alter them all. I still hadn't spoken to Suzella since 'that' day, she had texted me a lot since then saying how I was right but she was sorry and a lot more fucking bullshit like that, but I didn't want to hear it. I was picking up every shirt of the bands I have previously said and a load of new pairs of skinny jeans, all black and only some torn, when I heard someone gasp in the doorway. I turned and saw it was a group of girls wearing Black Veil Brides t-shirts. They ran over to me and bombarded me, they were all saying stuff and I couldn't understand anything they were saying.

"Your all awesome but I can't understand what your saying when you all talk at once," I said and they all started laughing. Then one of the girls steped forward and said "we saw on twitter that you had been spotted here, so we came to find you to tell you that we think your amazing. Your work is awesome and we also wanted to thank you for making one of our heroes so happy." I smiled cause this was the first time I had interacted with some of Jake's fans and they didn't hate me and then proceed to hurt me. "Well thank you very much, your really sweet. Your actually the nicest fans of Jake that I've ever met," I said and they all squealed in happiness.

We talked for a little while longer and after around 15mins, they said they'd leave me to finish shopping. I picked up a few more pairs of skinny jeans and some wristbands and bracelets and I found a Black Veil Brides rosary and the star on a chain and a snapback with the star on it so I picked all of them up and then walked to the till and paid for everything. I took my five bags, I actually bought enough stuff to fill up five of their largest bags, and walked through the mall to the coffee shop before I went back to my car and drove home. I was stood in line waiting to order when the fans saw me again, they rushed in to say hi again.

"Hey Lucy, oh my god twice in one day we are so lucky. Would it be a terrible bother to ask you to sign my notebook for me?" one girl asked. I smiled cause she was being so sweet and so polite, so I said "let me just buy my coffee and then I'll sign stuff." They nodded and waited at a table for me, I got my coffee walked over to them, put my bags down and sat down and started signing notebooks for all the fans. When I was done, I said goodbye, picked up all my stuff and walked to where I parked my car, put my bags in the trunk and drove home. When I got home, Jake's car was in my driveway and I could see the TV was on through the window.

I tried to get all my stuff out the car as quietly as possible so jake wouldn't know I was home, I opened my front door with such stealth that even I couldn't hear it. I left my bags in the hallway and snuck into my living room. I stood in the doorway and saw Jake was watching LA ink, one of my favourite shows. I walked up to him and stood behind him, and waited until he was completely comfortable and calm, then I jumped over the sofa and sat next to him. His reaction was priceless, he jumped out of his skin and ran across to the other side of the room. He stood there looking over at me sitting comfortably on the sofa, and he was trying to catch his breath again.

I was rolling on the sofa laughing, it was hilarious how scared he was. When he had caught his breath and clocked it was just me, he walked back over to me and tryed to act annoyed but it really didn't work. "How the fuck could you do that to me you fucking bitch," he said trying really hard not to laugh. I had a very simple but very effective counter attack which would make him stop pretending, I simply said "stop acting stupid or no sex." Literally as soon as I said those six words he sat down beside me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I laughed into the kiss, pulled away and rested my head in his lap. I was lying on my back staring up at him, "did you really have to scare me like that?"

"Yeah, it was funny and you would have done the exact same thing to me," I said laughing. We sat like that for ages, until I sat up and said "I wanna show you all the stuff I bought." I got up and walked into my hallway, picked up my bags and brought them back with me. I set them all down in the middle of the living room, I showed him that one bag was full of new jeans, and then I showed him each individual band shirt I bought. He particularly liked the Black Veil Brides ones cause he was on some of them, and finally I showed him the necklaces, braclets, wristbands and the hat I bought. I put the hat on and with my hair down I thought it looked really good, and Jake agreed cause he said "the hat looks great on you with your hair down," after I put it on.

"Thanks babe," I said as I leant over to him and kissed him quickly before I put all my new stuff back in my bags and took them upstairs, when I was putting them in my room I took out the bracelets and necklaces and the rosary and put them on. I walked back into the living room and the first thing Jake said was "nice jewlery." I smiled and said thanks before I went into the kitchen and checked if I had food and drinks for tonight, we were gonna have dinner and drinks and just hang out before we all left for tour tomorrow. And I didn't have any food, and very little drink. I walked back into the living room and said "honey, you need to go out and get some food and drink for tonight."

He nodded, grabbed his car keys and before he left he said "you do realise your still wearing the hat?" I nodded and said "yes I do. I love it, now go," and he laughed as he left. I was tidying up around the house, making sure I had everything packed, except the band shirts cause me and Juliet were gonna alter them tonight, making sure my house was secure for when I left for so long and I set up my dining room table to fit all the food and drink. I didn't want to much drink cause no one like to fly with a hangover, after I had finished all my tasks I sat on the sat and fidled with my necklaces and rosary as I listened to the the music channel.

An hour later, Jake came back with the food and drink. I helped him get it all inside and ready, when we finished everyone arrived. Luckily my house was big enough for all the Black Veil Brides, Asking guys and Juliet to sit and lounge around comfortably. Everyone got a drink and started picking at the food and got themselves a drink, we got talking and CC said to me, "nice hat, and nice jewlery." I laughed and said "why thank you very much, they're new. I got them today for tour." He laughed and went and got more food, Juliet got my attention and said "do you wanna grab your new shirts and I'll grab some scissors?" I nodded and ran upstairs to get my shirts, I ran back down with the four bags, two in each hand and put them in the middle of the living room.

The guys noticed how many of their shirts I had bought and I think they thought I was mental, "you didn't have to buy this many shirts!" Sam said laughing. I shook my head, admittedly I was laughing too, and said "yes I did. With all these shirts and the one Juliet has already kindly given me, I have enough band shirts to were a new one everyday of tour." We talked a little more, then me and Juliet got to work on altering all the shirts. We spent the good part of four hours doing all the shirts, me putting them on to see where to cut, and then cutting them. When we finished I took them all upstairs and put them in my case, shut it and went back downstairs. We all got talking and after a while I decided I should put some music on that wasn't the shit that was on the music channels on TV.

So I flicked through my vinal collection and picked out a compilation vinal I had had made up of all my favourite songs by Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria and Juliet's music from her solo and her stuff from Automatic Loveletter. I had it made so all the songs were shuffled so it was random which song was gonna play, I put it on and it started with Story Of My Life by Automatic Loveletter. I was singing along with Juliet and when it finished there was a few seconds before the next song started, which Juliet took to her full advantage and said "I've never heard my music sound so, so alive like that. It's amazing."

"That's why I love vinal so much, and you should thank Ben for the fact that I even got this made. Cause if he didn't buy me the record player then I wouldn't have gone and got the mix vinal made," I said and after I finished speaking, the next song came on and it was Children Surrender by Black Veil Brides. We drank and ate and listened to music till around midnight, after that I sent everyone home so they could make sure they were ready for tomorrow. Jake was coming here tomorrow morning then we were going to meet everyone else and leave for tour. I kicked everyone out the door, kissed Jake goodnight and shut the door. Before I went to bed, I cleaned everything away. Putting all the rubbish in the bins and making sure everything was in order, I moved my record player and vinals to a secret cupboard I had under my stairs, whenever I went away from my house for an extended period of time I always hid my valuables in here.

After I had done my final checks on the downstairs, I went upstairs and changed into my pj's and curled up in bed. All I could think about was the fact that I was going on an international tour with two amazing bands and a great friend that happened to be performing aswell. And my amazing boyfriend of three months now. And I couldn't be more excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....