Baby shopping for the first time.....

Today, Juliet and Suzella were taking me to go baby clothes shopping. We were also gonna have a girls day, cause I hadn't had a girls day with my two girl friends in what felt like forever cause we were all always working. I was waiting in my living room for the two girls to pick me up, I did tell them I could drive to meet them but they told me that I should be taking it slow seeing as I am now 5 months pregnant and was now developing my bump. I had just finished my protein smoothie, when the doorbell rang. I got up, grabbed my bag with my purse, phone and keys in, and put my glass in the dishwasher, and went to answer the door.

I opened the door and Juliet and Suzella were stood there, I shut the door behind me and locked it and we all got in Juliet's car. I was sat in the front passenger seat, Suzella was sat in the back and Juliet was driving. Juliet turned the radio up and it was playing We Don't Belong, by Black Veil and all three of us girls was singing along. It was really fun to be hanging out with the girls, when we got to the mall we all got out and walked inside and straight to the store Juliet had suggested. As soon as I set foot in the store I knew I was going to buy every fucking thing they had cause it was all so amazing. I grabbed a basket and we walked up and down every asile picking up everything they had for baby girls, we picked up band shirts and cool skirts that were still rocker and so many other awesome clothes.

When we paid it came to a ridiculous amount but I didn't care cause I was paying with Jake's credit card, once we had paid we took the bags back to the car then walked back into the mall and walked around looking for stuff for the three of us. We were walking round when we saw a poster of Juliet in a window of a music store, I walked in and saw it was them advertising their new Juliet Simms poster range. I thought they all looked pretty cool, I looked around the rest of the store and picked up a few CD's, a few posters and a new pair of really expensive headphones. The girls had picked some stuff up as well and we all walked up to the tills and paid for everything.

We walked out the store and to a small resturant to grab some lunch, I had a chicken salad and the girls got sandwhiches. We talked about our careers, and how I was almost finished with my book and how Suzella and Juliet were both working on new albums. We talked whilst we ate, then made our way out to the shops again. We walked to kind of a rocker clothes store and I found the most amazing leather jacket and a few cool pairs of rocker boots with spikes and stuff, the girls found some pretty cool stuff as well. We paid and then decided to go to the movie store and pick up some good horror films for tonight.

We walked into the movie store and I made a bee line for the horror section, I wanted to start a collection of classic horror dvds as well as modern horror dvds. I picked up all the Saw films, all the Halloween films, a shit ton of other old horror films and a shit ton of new horror films. I took them all up to the till and the guy looked at me like I was crazy, I raised my eyebrow at him and he just started ringing up everything I had bought. It eventually filled two bags, I said thank you and waited for the girls to be done at their tills. When we were all finished we made our way to Juliet's car and she drove us back to mine and Jake's place, we pulled into the driveway and the girls helped me carry all the bags with Samantha's clothes in.

We dumped all the bags upstairs and chose a couple movies to watch, we decided on having a Halloween movie marathon. So I grabbed all of them and carried them downstairs, I looked at the clock and saw it was getting kinda late now so I put the dvds down and called for take out sushi. It arrived before we put the first movie on, and we ate it as we watched all the movies. I had forgotten how much I loved the films, I was obsessed with Michael Myers as a kid and these movies renewed my obsession. We had eventually watched all of the movies and I was laughing silently the whole time cause I didn't find them scary I found them funny.

And because the girls were shitting themselves throughout every film, after we were finished the girls couldn't drive home cause they had had a drink so I told them that they could crash here. "Thanks," they both said and then laughed cause they had said the exact smae thing at the exact same time. I smiled and said "it's cool, I mean both of you put up with me all day so the least I can do is let you crash here. Ok so you have to decide who's having the guest bedroom and who's having the sofa." And they had decided on Juliet having the guest room and Suzella having the sofa, so I walked upstairs and got her a pillow and a blanket and said goodnight to her.

Me and Juliet walked upstairs, "goodnight," I said and Juliet said goodnight back. She walked into the guest bedroom which was eventually going to be turned into Samantha's room, and I walked into mine and Jake's room and shut the door. I washed up in the bathroom and changed into my pj's just as my phone beeped, it was a text from Jake.

J:Hey honey, I'm coming home early cause I miss you
L:Awww babe, that's so sweet. Just be careful when you come in cause Suzella's crashing on the couch and Juliet's in the spare room
J:Ok, I'll be quiet. I'll be home in a few minutes so stay up for me
L:Of course I will, see you soon
J:Love you
L:Love you too

I locked my phone and put it on charge on my nightstand, I was reading my first edition Dracula when Jake snuck into the bedroom and silently shut the door behind him. He crept over to me and kissed me softly, he quickly changed into his pj's and curled up next to me. "Did you have a good day and night out with the guys?" I asked and he said "it was great, I haven't done it in ages but I couldn't stop thinking about you and Samantha," as he rested he hand on my smallish bump.

"What about you with the girls? It seems like it went well seeing as they're crashing here," he said, I laughed and said "yeah it was great, we went baby shopping and bought a shit ton of stuff, I got some cool new rock boots and an awesome leather jacket, some cds, new headphones and an insane amount of horror films cause I wanna start a collection. But I missed you too." Jake went aww and hugged me softly, I put my book on my nightstand and laid down with Jake, my head on his chest.

We laid there, silently talking for ages, until we both felt tired. I leant up and kissed Jake softly and laid my head back on his chest and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....