Going on tour.....

Today Black Veil Brides were starting their next tour, and I was actually really excited. I mean I wasn't performing or anything, but I was excited cause I got to see my husband do what he loves. I got to see him pour out his heart and soul every night, and share his passion with the fuck ton of fans that love him almost as much as I do. I had packed our cases last night before we shared the most amazing meal that Jake had ever cooked for me and spent the rest of the night in each other's arms. Some people may call it weird how we spend every second of every day with each other, but for us is was normal. Even when I go ot with Juliet, Suzella or anyone else, I miss Jake. I've never admitted that to him but I miss him when were not together.

We were stood on the porch waiting for the cab to arrive, I was smoking and Jake was trying to convince me how bad smoking was for me. "I'm sure it is, but so is alcohol, and we both drink plenty of that. So I wont give up something that I love, sorry babe," I said before I took another drag. He laughed and said "I love how strong headed you are." I smiled and kissed him softly. We broke apart just as our cab pulled up, Jake put our stuff in the trunk as I finished my cigarette, I threw the stub into the trash can and we both got into the cab and made our way to the rehersal space where we were all leaving from.

On the way to the rehersal space we talked about what I would be doing whilst on tour, "I'll start with writing character profiles, possible plot lines and then start the actualy story," I said and Jake was asking what would happen in this book. He was asking so many questions that it was starting to get annoying, "honey, I love you. But please stop asking me so many questions," I said laughing. He smiled and just kissed my cheek softly. I rested my head on his shoulder and we sat in silence for the rest of the journey to the rehersal space.

When we got there, Jake got our stuff out the trunk and I got another cigarette out of my pocket and lit it as we walked over to the rest of the guys standing outside the tourbus. I stood talking to the guys smoking as Jake put our stuff in the storage part of the bus, "hey Lucy, wanna give me one?" Andy asked pointing to my cigarette. I nodded and put it in my mouth so I could get my pack out my pocket, I took one out and handed it to him along with my lighter. I put the pack back in my pocket, and took my cigarette out of my mouth, taking a breath. We stood talking for ages until we had to leave, I threw my cigarette butt on the floor, stamped it out and walked on the bus after all the guys and shut the door behind me. The guys made themselves comfortable in the front lounge of the bus, I picked up a notebook and a pen and excuse myself to the back lounge.

Jake stood up to follow me, but I turned round to face him and stopped him. "No, I have to be alone. It's how I work," I said but Jake looked like he was about to say something, "alone," I said before I kissed him softly and walked to the back lounge, shutting the door behind me but not before I blew Jake a kiss. I put the notebook and pen on the small table and sat cross legged on the huge sofa, I closed my eyes and emptied my mind. Essentially I was meditating, it was how I started my writing process. I could sit like this for hours, I never fell asleep, I just went to another place mentally. I could hear everything that happened around me, but I couldn't come back till I was ready.

I had done this for a few hours when I heard someone open the door to the back lounge, then they gasped. "Jake, come look at this," Jinxx said, so I knew it was him that opened the door. I could hear footsteps walking from the front lounge, through the bunk asile, to the back lounge. He gasped and sat next to me, "I'll leave the two of you alone," Jinxx said as he shut the door and walked back to the rest of the guys. I could feel Jake's eyes on me, I could feel him looking me up and down, trying to figure out what I was doing, or if I was ok. "Honey, are you ok?" he asked, I didn't respond cause I was still in my other place. He seemed to get more and more paniced, but I still didn't return to this mental space cause I wasn't ready yet.

He sat with me for hours, until we turned up at the first venue. The guys called him for soundcheck and he reluctantly left, "honey, I'll be back really soon. I love you," he said before he kissed my forehead and walked out with the rest of the guys. I sat there for a further half an hour, and just as Jake was walking back into the back lounge, I was 'returning' so to speak, to ths mental place. I slowly opened my eyes, and as I did Jake breathed a sigh of relief. He raced and sat by my side, kissing my forehead softly. "I'm so glad your ok. What were you doing?" he asked, I uncrossed my legs and sat normally on the sofa.

"It's how I start my writing process. It's basically meditating, I leave this mental place and go to another where I can hear everything around my body but I don't return till I am ready," I said and we sat talking till he had to get ready for the gig. Once he was ready, we walked hand in hand into the venue and I stood side stage as the guys performed. They were fucking amazing, when they finished they put their stuff in their dressing room and we stood side stage. "Your gonna love this band," Jake and Andy said as we waited for the headlining band to walk on.

A few minutes later, the most amazing band in the entire world walked onstage and started their set. It was fucking Motely Crue, my fucking idols. I had my mouth wide open for their entire set, I was in such a state of awe I couldn't even move. They were fucking amazing and I couldn't believe that I was going to be on tour with them, it was my fucking dream come true. When their set finished they walked side stage and me and the Black Veil guys walked outside to the tour bus, and to where Motely Crue's tourbus was parked. They were stood outside their bus, talking and smoking and I couldn't believe I was so close to them. Andy walked straight over to them and shook Nikki Sixx's hand in that way guys do, I was stood with my mouth wide open, shocked that Andy could be so cool with my all time favourite rock star ever.

Andy looked over at me and waved me and Jake over, Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me over to Nikki and the guys. "Nikki, I would like to introduce you to my wife. Mrs Lucy Elizabeth Pitts, meet Mr Nikki Sixx," Jake said and I stuck my hand out to shake Nikki's midlessly like a motherfucking zombie. I was acting like I was fucking messed up in the head or something but I couldn't do anything about it, I was just to dumbstruck by meeting my idol. "Nice to meet you Lucy, I've heard lots of great things about you and I've read all your books, they're really good," Nikki said as he shook my hand.

I sucked it up and said "thanks Nikki, I've listened to all your albums, they're fucking amazing." He smiled and slowly but surely we had an actualy conversation, like regular people. We stood outside the busses, smoking and talking for hours whilst everyone else was out at bars or just doing something else. We stopped talking when it was time for everyone to get on the busses and to drive to the next venue in the next state. I walked onto the Black Veil bus, changed into my pj's and curled up with Jake in his bunk.

We were just about to fall asleep when I said "thank you." Jake smiled, kissed the top of my head and we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....