Parents going home and my first gig.....

Today my mum and dad were going back home to England, I hated that I only got to see them for short periods of time. Every time they were getting ready to go back home, I almost packed up my life and went back to England with them. Today I decided I would drive my parents from their hotel to the airport, Jake said he wanted to come with me to say goodbye to them. I was driving with Jake to my parents's hotel and when I got there, they were already outside, Jake helped them put their bags in the trunk and then they got in the back and I drove off. We were talking about if they had a good time and they said they did, we got to the airport and I helped my parents get their stuff out of the trunk.

Once they had all their stuff I pulled them both in for a huge bear hug, I was holding them so tight they said "honey we can't breath." At which point I let them go, I wiped away my tears and smiled at them. "I'm really gonna miss you, I wish I was going home with you," I said as I wiped away my tears, my dad shook his head and said "no you don't. You wanna stay here with the guy that loves the bones of you and where your famous." I shook my head and said "yeah I wanna stay with the guy I love, but I also wanna be with the family I love." Then he pulled me in for another huge hug.

He rested his chin on top of my head and said to Jake "you look after my little girl, or they'll be hell to pay." I laughed and pulled away and turned back to Jake, who wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Don't you worry sir, I'll protect her with my life. You have a safe flight now," Jake said and he and my father shook hands, he hugged my mum. I waved goodbye to them as they walked into the airport, I turned to Jake and curled into him crying. "Baby, it's ok. They had a great time and you'll see them again soon," he whispered in my ear, we broke apart and we got back in my car and I drove him back to his place so he could get ready for his gig tonight, and I drove back to my place so I could get ready as well.

Tonight was going to be the first Black Veil Brides gig I had ever seen, so I thought I'd support my boyfriend of two months and wear one of his bands's shirts. Cause I didn't have any, I borrowed one from Juliet, it was better than a normal one cause she had cut it so it sat off the shoulder and was a v neck. I pulled on a pair of torn black skinny jeans and I wore my favourite black bra that really pushed my boobs up and made my cleavage look amazing. I pulled on the altered t-shirt and a pair of black toeless heels and it looked really good as a full outfit. I had lightly curled my hair so it fell to my butt and put on a bit more black eyeliner than normal and my black mascara, I looked in the mirror and I was ready.

Me and Jake had spoken on the way back from the airport that he would be going straight to the venue and I should meet him there, so I called a cab and waited outside smoking until it arrived. I was playing on my phone when the cab arrived, so I slid it in my pocket and got into the cab. I got to the venue fairly quickly and walked round the back to where the tour busses were parked, I saw the Black Veil Brides one and was stunned. It was massive. I walked up to the door and knocked three time, I heard someone shout for someone who's name I didn't recognise to get the door. I heard the footsteps walk to the door and an unfamiliar face opened the door, it was the band's security guard.

"Fans have to wait until the meet and greet to see the band," he said and then slammed the door in my face. I took out my phone and snapchated Jake a picture of me standing outside the bus door, I could hear him running to the door, he opened it, took myhand and led me inside. I was stunned once more, inside the bus was even more amazing than I could have imagined. It was proper luxury, a huge tv and leather sofas in the front with a kitchen and a bathroom. Then a bunch of bunks, finished off by a living room at the back of the bus.

"This is amazing," I said as Jake showed me the bunks, "can I guess which one is yours?" I asked and he nodded. I looked into each of the bunks and his one became extremely obvious extremely quickly. I pointed into the bunk I thought was his and he nodded and said "what gave it away?" I just laughed and said "maybe the picture of me, or the picture of the two of us, or the teddy bear I gave you." He just laughed and said "well all those things mean a lot to me, cause you gave them to me or it's cause it's me and you, or cause it's you."

I pretended to puke to which he laughed and kissed me, I smiled into the kiss and wound my arms around his neck. We broke apart when someone coughed from the back living room. We turned, my arms still round his neck and his still on my waist, and saw it was Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, CC and Juliet stood their watching us. All of them bar Juliet looked grossed out, Juliet was smiling and looking like she was really happy for us. Before everyone could walk back up through the bunk asile, Jake quickly pulled the curtain in front of his bunk shut. "What you hiding Pitts?" Ashley asked before he walked up to Jake's bunk and pulled back the curtain.

"Awwww, he's got a picture of him and Lucy, a picture of Lucy on her own and a teddy bear," Ashley said as he pulled out the teddy bear to show everyone. Jake took it off him and put it back, "that was from Lucy. You'll understand our kinds of love when you get a girlfriend Ash," Jake said and Ashley laughed. They finished getting ready and we all walked to the venue, when we were walking from the bus to backstage, I was holding Jake's hand and talking to Juliet who was holding Andy's hand. "That shirt looks good on you," she said pointing to the t-shirt she leant me.

"Thanks," I said and she went on to say I could keep it which I said thanks to again. We got backstage and I sneaked a peek onto the stage and where the fans were gonna be standing and it was fucking huge. I carried on walking with Jake to the dressing room that said Black Veil Brides on the door and saw all their guitars and Ashley's bass. They looked really cool, I quickly checked my phone and saw Suzella had text me back finally. Earlier I had texted her if she wanted to hang out tonight, but she said she was already busy.

A few minutes later a tannoy voice said it was time for the guys to get to the stage, they all grabbed their instruments and walked side stage ready to go on. I kissed Jake before he ran on, me and Juliet actually sat on top of one of the huge speakers on the stage but to the side. The view was amazing, all the fans jumping up and down was astounding. And when they all sang along it sounded so cool, I was envious of how brave my boyfriend was, that he could perform in front of so many people. The gug was absolutely amazing and I was so glad Jake came into the book shop just over two months ago because if he didn't, I would never have met the love of my life or have had this amazing experience.

When the gig was finished Jake helped me down, went and put his guitar in the dressing room then walked with the rest of the guys to the meet and greet. I sat behind the wall with Juliet as they did the meet and greet, I was talking to Juliet when my attention was drawn to a fan talking to Jake. "Your so lucky dude, I mean Lucy is smart, talented and very beautiful," the fan said. Jake said "thanks, but dude, and yeah she is awesome." I poked my head round the wall slightly and whispered to Jake, "I love you." He turned his head slightly to me and whispered back "I love you too."

I hid back behind the wall and smiled like a fool to myself, me and Juliet were talking but were interrupted by the guys saying they were done with the meet and greet and asked if we wanted to go out somewhere. We both said yes and all got in cabs to go to a club, me, Jake, Juliet and Andy were in one cab and the other guys were in another. We all got to the club at the same time and cause the guys were famous we got in straight away, Jake took my hand and I said "I guess there's some perks to dating you." He led me ahead of him and slapped my but making us both laugh, we were led to the V.I.P area where there was a seperate bar.

We drank and partied unti the early hours of the morning, all of us drunk when we left. Me and Jake got in a cab and went back to his place, we got up to his room and couldn't keep our hands off each other. We pulled wach others clothes off and laid down on the bed together, we trailed our hands all over each others bodies, and what happened next was incredible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had my first day back at college today

Because I'm back at college uploads may not be as regular as I'd like

Next part up soon.....