A day in Bora Bora.....

I was sat on the balcony next to our room, watching the ripples in the ocean below my feet. It was beautiful here, I wish I never had to leave. I was figureing out what me and Jake were going to do today and had finally come up with a plan that we would go into the nearby town for a bit, then come back here and swim in the ocean around our villa/hut. I wanted to take Jake to the music store I had looked up on my phone and get him a really nice guitar, I was thinking about getting one for myself to but I wasn't sure. I definitely wanted to get a couple 'teach yourself to play rock guitar' books, so when Jake was doing stuff I could teach myself to play guitar.

I decided to get up and get dressed, and when I did I saw that Jake was getting dressed as well. I kissed him quickly before I walked over to my case and pulled out a pair of short black shorts, a light grey vest top with a spike skull on the front and my favourite black sandal heels. I quickly did my hair, lightly curling it and then I got dressed. I picked up my bag and threw my phone, my purse and my keys inside and walked with Jake to the front of the hotel.

We got to the front of the hotel and I pulled Jake towards a beautiful red convertable, I unlocked it and got in the drivers side, leaving Jake standing next to it confused. I pressed the button to put the roof down and when it was I rested my arm on the door and said "well get in then or I'll leave without you." And he immediately rushed to the passenger side of the car and got in, I put my mirrored aviator singlasses on and pulled out of the parking space and drove towards the shops, the entire way there me and Jake were singing along to the radio. Especially when Rebel Love Song came on, it was so funny to hear it on the radio even out here. My hair was blowing behind me as we sped towards the stores.

I parked up outside the music store and pulled Jake inside with me, as soon as we walked through the doors we both gasped. It was fucking huge. Jake raced over to the guitar section, and I walked over to the self teaching books. I found a good couple of books on how to teach yourself rock guitar, after I picked them up I walked over to the guitar section where Jake was like a kid locked in disneyland. I let him look around, happy that he was happy, and looked at the guitars to see if I could find one for myself. I had looked through the entire guitar selection and gave up finding one for me, until I saw the most perfect guitar in the entire world.

It was an acoustic electric, and it was entirely black. Except for a faint red print of a union Jack on the front, and then next to it there was an electric version. It looked exactly the same and I wanted both, I called a guy that worked here over and asked him to get the two of them down for me as I picked out cases for them. I chose a solid leather case with velvet lining for both of them, I carried them over to the counter where the guy put the guitars in each case. "Could you hold these for a sec whilst I go get my husband?" I asked and the guy nodded, I turned and walked to find Jake. He had picked up a beautiful acousitc with a case just like mine, we walked hand in hand to the counter and the guy rung up Jake's guitar and case and my books, he had already rung up my guitars and cases.

I was about to take out my purse when Jake had already taken out his wallet and was paying, after he had payed I picked up my guitars in their cases and my books and watched Jake's mouth drop. I smiled and walked out with him to the car, we put all our stuff in the trunk and walked down the street to a bar to get a drink. After we got our drinks we sat down and Jake said "you got guitars?!" I laughed and said "yes honey I did, they both look the same but ones acoustic and ones electric. I thought maybe tonight you could give me a lesson, a proper one." As soon as I said that Jake and I launched into a long conversation about tonight and what Jake was going to teach me.

After we had talked for ages, we got up, walked back to the car and I drove us back to our villa/hut. When we got there Jake grabbed all our stuff out the trunk and we walked down through the hotel to our villa/hut. As soon as we were inside and I had shut the door, Jake put the guitars down and opened mine quickly to see what they looked like. "I can tell why you chose these, they are pretty fucking beautiful," he said laughing.

"I know and it's a nice little tribute to where I came from," I said as I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Come on, let's go for a swim," Jake said before he kissed me softly, I pulled away and nodded. We walked into our room and the two of us changed into our swimming stuff, as soon as I was dressed I turned round to see Jake walking up to me and when he got to me he lifted me and ran us both into the ocean. I laughed the entire fall into the ocean, and held my breath when we went underwater. He let go of me when we were underwater, I swam up to the surface and smiled as soon as I saw Jake was on the surface as well. "Your crazy Pitts," I said laughing softly, Jake laughed too and swam over to me saying "yeah but you love me for it." I nodded and when he got to me I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Jake pulled away and said "wanna fuck in the water?" I gasped and laughed a little, "how about we swim for a bit more, I tease you, then we go wild in our room," I said and Jake seemed to like that idea. I took my bikini top off and threw it onto our balcony, "guess the teasing starts now," Jake said as he swam over to me. And just as he got to me, I went underwater and swam away from him. He dived underwater to follow me and he swam in front of me and stopped me. He pulled me in for an underwater kiss and trailed his hands over my boobs and my butt, just as I could feel him getting excited I pulled away from him and swam away again.

We played this little game of 'cat and mouse' for a while, until I got really turned on. I crooked my finger to Jake as I climbed the ladder into our room. I quickly dryed myself off with a fluffy towel and turned round just as Jake walked in. I laid down on the bed, trying to seduce my husband. He moved to lie down beside me but I threw the towel at him first, he quickly dryed himself off and then he laid down beside me. Jake let his hands trail all over my body, I wrapped my arms around his naked torso and pulled his body to mine, and crushed my lips to his. And what happened next was probably the best night of my entire honeymoon so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....