Waking up in heaven.....

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw that I was draped across Jake's chest, the two of us still naked. I tried not to move in case Jake wasn't awake yet, but he was already awake and looking down at me. "Morning beautiful," he said before I leaned up to kiss him softly, I pulled away smiling slightly and said "morning to you to." Jake wound his arms around me, pulling me close to him, my favourite place. Everytime I woke up in Jake's arms I could never imagine being anywhere else, and having to move from this heaven was hell.

The only reason I would ever move away from my heavenly slumber, would be for my children, who needed to be picked up from their grandparents in a couple hours. Jake kissed me again, got up and walked over to the mini fridge to get the milk out then proceded to make me a coffee. I sat up, pulling the duvet around me and watched my sexy naked husband at work. "Don't spill on yourself, I need you again," I said in my seductive voice, he looked over at me and said "oh don't you worry, for you I'll be careful," with a wink.

He quickly made my coffee, brought it over to me, and sat back next to me under the duvet. I quickly drank the coffee, put the mug down then turned to my insanely hot husband whilst I bit my lip seductively. I leant over to him and crushed my lips to his, winding my arms around his neck and pulled him as close to me as possible. Jake pulled me under him and hovered over me, "you are themost beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, you know that right?" Jake asked before he attacked my neck with his lips. "You've told me once or twice, but I'm not sure I believe you," I said and he scoffed and murmered something that sounded like "I'll convince you later". But for now we were busy with other things.

(Two hours later at Lucy's parent's house)

Me, Jake, my mum, my dad and the kids were sat in the living room talking and watching the kids run round. They were so adorable, everytime I looked at them I saw the future, I envisioned the say when they would start school, when they got their first jobs, when they decided what they wanted to do for the restof their lives, and the days when they would find someone that they wanted to spend their eternity with. I had begun tearing up slightly, I only noticed cause Jake handed me a tissue. "What's wrong honey?" my mum asked, I looked back at her and said "I was just looking at the kids and imagining their futures, what they're gonna want to do for the rest of their lives, and when they find someone that they want to marry. I know it's far away but it's gonna happen. Some day."

"I know all that stuff is going to happen, but it's a long way away yet. Let's just enjoy now, when they're young, and when all they have to worry about is what toy to play with next. And when they do grow up, we will handle it. Together," Jake said as he kissed my cheek softly, I smiled at him and kissedhim softly. As we were al talking we hadn't noticed Samantha walk up to us and sit down listening, she had obviously seen me crying cause she got up and climbed onto my lap and said "no cry mamma."

We all went awwww and I hugged my daughter close to me, "don't you worry honey, as long as your around, I'll never cry," I said as I kissed the top of her head. It was probably one of the most coherant 'sentences' that she had ever said. And it made me want to cry but because she was growing up, learning how to talk. But I didn't cry cause I had just told her that I'd never cry around her, I wanted to cause she was growing up but didn't cause I had just found out that it made her sad.

To get everyone's spirits up, my dad said "how about the four of us and the kids go to the kids indoor climbing space? I mean the kid's will love it and there's a cafe for us adults." I thought it was a great idea so we all clambered into the car me and Jake had hired and my dad drove us there, and when we pulled up outside I recognised where we were. This was where my parents would take me when I was younger, cause I didn't have any brothers or sisters to play with at home, they would bring me here so I could play with the other kids.

We walked in and an ocean of memories flooded over me like a tidal wave, I remembered everything. The slides, the rope swings, everything, it was amazing and Samantha ran straight over to the ball pit. I carried Kier over and weboth got in the ball pit with Samantha after taking off our shoes. I put Kier in with the balls and he immediately started laughing, I loved when he laughed, it was full of joy and innocence. After a little while in the ball pit Samantha got bored so she called Jake over, made him take her out and take her to the climbing area, but pulled him into it with her. I looked over a few minutes later and saw Jake up on the second level crawling after Samantha, I laughed cause he was almost too big to fit.

I shouldn't have looked away cause that was when Kier took the opportunity to throw a ball at my face, I turned back to him with an annoyed expression. "Not very nice young man," I said and he appeared to understand, and he started throwing them everywhere else instead. We stayed at the climbing place for hours, having lunch there as well and only left when it was time for the kids to have dinner and me and Jake thought it would be nice if me, him and the kids had dinner at our hotel. So we all said goodbye to my parents, got in the car and drove back to the hotel.

We raced up to our room cause Samantha was whining about wanting her toy that she left in the room, and when we got inside our room she ran to her adjoining room and grabbed her eyore. Jake ordered us all dinner from room service and then the four of us sat on mine and Jake's bed that had been changed and made, and watched tv.

Our dinner arrived pretty quickly, we all ate then the kids went to bed. I changed into my pj's and Jake stripped down to his boxers and the two of us curled up under the covers together. I was tracing Jake's Lucy tattoo and just thiking about how lucky I was to have him in my life, "so is it time for me to convince you how beautiful you are yet?" Jake asked. I motioned for him to go ahead, and all he did was lay his hand over my heart. "This right here is what make you beautiful, your heart. Just you being you is what makes you beautiful, how sweet and kind you are, how perfect of a mother you are, and how you are the most amazing wife on the planet. And you are really fucking hot," Jake said before he kissed me.

I smiled and laid my head on his chest, "tomorow I'll tell you how handsome you are," I said before we both fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it

Sorry it's a little bit shorter than usual

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....