Flying home for my wedding.....

I was dragging my cases down the stairs and to the front door so we were ready to leave for the airport, Jake had packed his case early this morning whilst I was still asleep and had left it by the front door. I went around the house, checking that Jake had turned everything off and had hidden all the valuables. He had. So I waited in the living room with him until the cab arrived to take us to the airport, Jake had been so good with booking the flights because he had gotten them in a night and had managed to get seats for all the Black Veil Guys and the Asking guys and Juliet, Suzella was coming but she was paying for herself. We were talking for a while until we heard a car horn outside, we jumped up, grabbed our cases, walked outside and locked everything up. Jake put our cases in the cab's trunk and we got on our way to the airport.

All the way there I was staring at my ring, I couldn't believe that in a few days I would have a new ring to add to this one and I would be giving Jake the ring I had found for him. We had decided that we would buy each other's wedding rings, so I had found him a black titanium ring. Simple but very Jake. I was excited to see what kind of ring he had gotten me, I mean it would take a lot to out do my engagement ring. By the time I had finished fantasising about the ring Jake got me, we had gotten to the airport. We got our cases out of the trunk and made our way to the terminal, we checked in our bags and went to the bar and everyone was already waiting for us. I hugged everyone hello and Juliet handed me a drink, I smiled and started sipping on it. A few minutes later we were called onto the plane, I looked around and noticed that no one else was moving towards the doors.

I shrugged it off and walked onto the plane, then I realised why no one else was walking onto the plane. It's cause it was the same private plane from the tour, I sat in the same seat as last time. I tried to pull Jake down to sit next to me when Juliet stood in his way, I looked at her with my eyebrow's raised and she said "from this moment on you and Jake are not to see each other or communicate with each other. It will make your big day all that more special. So Jake you sit over there and I'll sit with Lucy." She pointed to the other end of the plane to a seat that was facing in the opposite direction I was, Jake quickly kissed me then slumped off to his seat. Juliet sat opposite me and smiled softly, I tried to give her the evil eye but I just couldn't do it.

We got talking about hoe me and her were going to be staying at my parents house until the wedding day and the guys were going to be staying at a hotel nearby. All throughtout the plane journey I kept trying to sneak looks around to see Jake, but every time I did Juliet would have a go at me. Eventually I stopped trying and I fell asleep looking out the window. I woke up to a jolt of the wheels of the plane hitting the runway, we had landed and I was home. I got up to get off the plane, but was stopped by Juliet. "You wait until Jake gets off and gets all his stuff with the guys, then you and me can get off. And I have a suprise for you when we get off the plane," she said and I smiled. I sat back down waiting for the guys to leave just thinking about what Juliet's suprise could be. Once the guys had gone, me and Juliet got up and wet to go get our cases. I dragged my two cases out to the front of the airport and saw my parents stood there, well they were leaning against their car. I raced over to them, rested my cases down and hugged them both tight.

I pulled away and looked to Juliet, she just nodded, I hugged her quickly before turning back to my parents and saying "I thought me and Juliet were getting a cab to yours." They laughed and my dad said "well your good friend and bridesmaid Juliet over there thought it wold be nicer for you if you got picked up by your parents. And I think we should get going cause I spy some kids that have recognised the two of you, so quick get in the car," as he ushered me and Juliet into the back of the car. He shut the doors on us and put all our cases in the trunk, got in the drivers side and as soon my mum was safely in the passenger side we got going to my parents's house. My dad started the engine and me and Juliet wound down our windows and waved to the kids that had recognised us, the kids took pictures and we kept waving until we had passed them all. We sat back in our seats and let out a huge breath, "wow, you girls are more famous than I thought!" my mum said laighing as she looked at us through the rear view mirror.