Planning something special.....

Today was the first day of the few months me and Jake had off, it felt weird not doing anything cause I for nearly all my life I had been either working small jobs whilst I wrote, or when I made it big I was writing. But I kinda liked not having anything to worry about, I was gonna spend all day in my pj's. I was sat on the sofa in the living room, Trixy on my lap, watching TV. Jake sat next to me and we got to talking about what we could do together in our time off, he suggested going for walks in the mountains, going to a spa and possibly going to see a movie or two.

Then I suddenly realised something, "we never had a honeymoon," I said, and we got talking about the fact that we could have a honeymoon in our few months we had off. So we got talking about places in the world each of us wanted to visit, Jake wanted to visit the Carribean and I wanted to visit Bora Bora. So we decided that we would spend two weeks in each location, I got out my laptop and booked the flights and hotels in a matter of minutes. We were going to go in a week, so we could relax for a while then go on our long awaited honeymoon. After I had booked our flights and hotels, we sat and watched a couple movies.

At around 3pm, we decided to go out for a walk. So I ran upstairs and got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, grey converse and an off shoulder baggy grey sweater. I got back downstairs and slid my phone and my keys into my pocket and walked hand in hand out of the house with Jake. We walked for ages, no destination in mind, we were just walking. And it was really nice cause we just talked and talked. We started making our way home and as we did we were spotted by a bunch of kids. They ran up to us and started asking for autographs and pictures, so we spent around an hour talking to them, taking pictures and signing stuff for them. A few of them asked to get pictures of me and Jake kissing which I thought was a little weird, but I got over it.

We said bye to the kids around 6pm and walked back home, "well that was fun," Jake said laughing, I laughed to and said "yeah, we start our time only to work for an hour signing stuff." We joked all the way home, and a few streets away from our house I made Jake stop so he could give me a piggyback. He ran all the way home, and I couldn't help but laugh as I sat on his back. When we got home we walked inside and to the kitchen, I sat on the counter as Jake looked through the cupboards, looking for something for dinner. Eventually he found a mexican food kit, I immediately thought shit, cause when I eat mexican food a few hours later I shit fire.

But I also loved it, for two reasons, 1 it tastes amazing and it reminds me of when me and Suzella had our first friends holiday to Mexico, we went when we were 17 and then soon after I went to college and then we both moved to America. Whilst Jake was cooking I took the chance to tell him that I had written him a song, "hey honey," I said and he turned to look at me smiling, "ok so this is kinda embaressing, but I wrote you a song. It's stupid but I thought I'd try doing what you do," I said hiding under my side fringe. He put the stuff he was using down, walked over to me and lifted my chin, "I'm sure it's not stupid, do you wanna show me?" Jake asked and I nodded so I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pulled up the song on the notes app.

As soon as I had it up I handed him my phone and waited for the reaction, I waited for five minutes before I gave in and looked up at him. He was tearing up, he put my phone down on the counter and looked up at me. I was about to say something, but Jake silenced me with his lips. He pulled away smiling, "you liked it then?" I asked laughing slightly. He nodded and kissed me quicky, "I loved it, it was amazing. And I have something to tell you, I've actually been working on a book, for you," he said and I kissed him hard. We got talking about his book whilst he finished cooking dinner, when he finished we sat in the living room eating and talking.

After we finished Jake put our stuff in the dishwasher, turned it on and led me to his studio. We sat down in front of his computer and he opened a word document called the book, he lifted me up so I was sat on his lap and I read through what he had started. It was essentially a supernatural story about an evil English vampire that meets an American vampire and they fall in love and kill together. Even though there was a shit ton of killing in it, I thought it was so romantic and amazing. I turned the small amount necessary to look at Jake and kissed him softly. "It's fucking amazing, is this because you said Rebekah from Vampire Diaries reminded you of me?" I asked and he nodded smiling, I kissed him again and then he started asking me questions about how it was, how could he improve it ect.

So we spent the better part of four hours going over every minute detail and seeing if it needed improving, around 99% of it didn't need any improvement but there were soe gramatical errors and spelling errors but they were quickly fixed. When it was getting really late, I made Jake turn off the computer and we walked up to our room, only to find Trixy already asleep at the foot of our bed. I smiled and changed into my pj's and curled up under the quilt with Jake's arms wrapped tightly around me.

"I love you," I said and he kissed the top of my head before he said "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....