Parents going home.....

Today was the day that my parents were going home after spending two months with me and Jake, and I was super sad that they were leaving. I wouldn't have my mother there for support with Samantha, and my dad wouldn't be around to make his amazing dinners.

We were all sat in the living room, talking and listening to music on my humungous record player. Me and Samantha were sat on her toy mat on the floor, and she was so cute cause she was waving her arms almost in time with the music. Over the time that my parents were here, they had taken so many pictures of me, Jake and Samantha, whilst I was still pregnant and when Samantha had been born up to today. They had taken so many pictures cause they wanted to show them to my family back in England, as we were listening to music my parents were taking more pictures and looking through the ones they had already taken.

"You look so adorable with your daughter," my mum said as she looked through the pictures she had already taken, I smiled and she showed me one of me carrying Samantha as she slept. I smiled and we talked about her having to send me all the pictures, she agreed and we all talked about the first time me, Jake and Samantha would go to England to introduce her to my family. "We'll probably wait until she's a little older so she'll be ok on the plane," Jake said as he walked back in from the kitchen with drinks for everyone and a bottle of milk for Samantha, I nodded smiling, and as Jake sat on the sofa I laid our daughter in his lap so he could giver her her bottle.

I sat next to him on the sofa and just wtched as he fed our daughter, he looked so amazing and he actually looked more handsome when he was holding our child. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my parents taking more pictures of the three of us. I couldn't complain, I actually liked it cause it meant there was a shit ton of photo memories to look back on when Samantha had grown up. We were all sat talking and listening to music for ages, until my mum's phone alarm went off telling her that it was time her and my dad left for the airport.

So we gathered up all their stuff and got Samantha's car stuff ready and we walked out to Jake's car, my dad and Jake got in the front and me and my mum sat either side of Samantha in the back. On the journey to the airport my mum was utilising the time as best she could by taking more pictures of the Pitss family as she was calling us, which I thought was cute. We got to the airport, we all got out of the car and then my mum started getting all teary eyed.

"I'm gonna miss you all so much," my mum said, I smiled, held Samantha in one arm and hugged my mum with my other arm. "We'll miss you too, we'll see you again soon," I said, she wiped her tears away and nodded. "I guess so, and what a change this is. Me crying and you reasuuring me," she said wich made us all laugh, "yeah, I guess cause I grew up after having a child, I understand the world and everything a lot more," I said laughing.

We were stood there talking as Jake got my parent's stuff out of the trunk and set it out next to them on the pavement outside the airport, "I guess we should get to the plane now," my dad said and we started out long sad goodbye. I hugged my mum and my dad and they both kissed Samantha's head, then Jake hugged my mum and shook my dad's hand. We waved goodbye to them as they walked into the airport, we stood there until we couldn't see them anymore. And when they dissappeared from view, we put Samantha in her car seat and drove home.

"I was thinking we could hang out with a couple friends tonight, maybe throw a little party at our place?" I said and Jake seemed to agree, then we discussed the issue of noise and Samantha sleeping, and not wanting to wake her up. But Jake realised something, "all the rooms upstairs are soundproofed, so she wont hear anything," he said and I gasped.

"Oh my god I totally forgot, I guess we don't have to worry about that then," I said and we talked about the people we were going to invite, obvioulsy the rest of Black Veil, Asking, Juliet, Mark and Suzella and then we were thinking of other people that we could invite. I was thinking the guys from Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, the Motley guys, the guys and girl from New Years Day and the guys from Of Mice And Men. We had all become friends recently, which I was amazed with cause I was such a huge fan of all the guys and girl in the bands, and being friends with them was awesome.

We got home and I took Samantha upstairs to her room, and put her to bed. Then I raced to mine and Jake's room to do my hair and get ready for tonight, I knew that Jake would just change his outfit around 10 minutes before everyone arrived. So I proceeded to spend the next hour and a half getting ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it

I'm gonna leave the party until the next part

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....