Going to England with the tour.....

Today we were flying from America, to England. The guys were so excited to play in England again and I was excited for them all to meet my parents, but my parents had no idea that we were gonna be in England. We were driving to the airport in the tourbusses, what I didn't understand was that the tourbusses were going in the plane so they were coming with us. We got to the airport and rushed inside and each bus driver drove the busses to the plane I guess, but I didn't really mind. I was holding Jake's hand as we checked in for our flight, we didn't have any bags cause they were in the bus, once we had checked in we sat in the bar waiting for our flight to be called. I went up to the bar and ordered everyone a beer, then carried it back over, everyone took their drinks and started drinking as we talked about England.

We were gonna be in England for two days, and one of those days we had off so we could hang out with my parents. The first day was our day off and then the second day was the day of the show, then we were leaving again. We were sat in the bar for a couple of hours, we had gotten through around four beers each, then the flight was called and we all made our way onto the plane. I walked on and saw that there was hardly any seats, I didn't know this was a private plane. I sat next to Jake and opposite Danny and Ben, we started talking about meeting my parents and my plan to surprise them.

After I had explained to them how it was going to work, the plane took off and we started our journey to England. I leant against Jake's shoulder and fell asleep, I woke up to him saying we had arrived. We got off the plane and walked through the airport and out to the front of the airport where the tourbusses were waiting, me, Juliet and the Black Veil guys all said goodbye to the Asking guys and said we'd meet them at the hotel. I walked onto the bus and felt comfortable again, like a home in a way. I went to my bunk and got my Jack Skellington face pillow and sat in the back lounge with Juliet and we watched some of my favourite TV shows from when I was a kid. After an hour, CC knocked on the door and came in and asked "what are you two laughing at?"

I pointed to the TV to show that we were watching Teletubbies, my favourite TV show from when I was little. He watched it for a few minutes and started laughing as well, "you like it too then? It's called the Teletubbies, it's my favourite TV show from when I was little," I said and he nodded, it looked like he was about to leave but then he just sat down and started watching it with us. He sat with us watching endless episodes until we got to the hotel, I turned Netflix off, turned the TV off, put my pillow back in my bunk and walked out of the bus, and walked into the hotel. We checked in and went up to our rooms to see what they were like, I was sharing with Jake, obviously, and when we walked into our room.

It was fucking huge, the main room was taken almost all up by the gigantic bed. I ran and jumped on the bed, once I bounced until the bed settled I sat up and looked around the room. It was amazing and I was bummed out that we were only here for one night. After we had looked around for a while, there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door to everyone else, "you ready to go surprise your parents?" James asked and I nodded, I pulled Jake out the room and slid the room key in my pocket. We all walked out of the hotel and got into a cab to my parents house, it was Saturday and I knew at this time they would be at the supermarket so the house would be empty. We got to my parents house and walked up the driveway, I remembered that my parents kept a key hidden under the flower pot so I used that to unlock the door and lead everyone inside.

I hid the key back under the flowerpot and walked inside, shutting the door after me. I showed everyone round the house and they were especialy excited to see my room, I didn't really wanna show them my room cause I knew that my parents had turned it into a shrine thing for me and my work. But I decided to show them anyway, they walked inside and saw the tons of newspaper clippings and drawings of me that the neighbours kids had given them of me, one of them was a new addition to the walls of me. It looked exactly like a photograph of me, I loved it. I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was the time that my parents would be on their way home. So I pushed everyone downstairs and out into the garden to hide them, I sat on the sofa and pretended to be super sad, I even managed some fake tears.