Seeing Jake again.....

It was the final night of Jake's tour and I will be seeing him again tonight, so I invited Juliet over so me and her could get ready to see our men tonight. We were having a full pamper day, then this evening we would get ready for the gig then go see our men perform. I was taking the kids cause I know Jake would be dying to see them again, and because I invited Suzella to the actual gig and she said she would look after the kids whilst I watched the guys perform. The kids would watch a few songs but not all of them.

I was giving the children their breakfast when the doorbell rang, I made sure the children couldn't get out of their high chairs as I ran to open the door. Juliet was stood waiting on the doorstep, I let her in, shut the door, and rushed back to the kids in the kitchen to make sure they were ok. "Hey Samantha," Juliet said as she walked over to Samantha who was smiling up at her godmother, "Hi Julie," Samantha said in her cute baby voice which made me and Juliet smile.

Me and Juliet sat talking as I fed the children their breakfast, and when the kids were finished they went to play and me and Juliet brought all my pamper stuff downstairs. We started with facemasks and giving eachother manicures, I opted for my usual all black except my ring finer on my left hand being a crimson red. After a while we washed off the face masked and just had some relaxing time sat on the sofa talking, and every so often playing with the kids.

We all had lunch, had a bit more pampering then it was time for me and Juliet to start getting ready for tonight. We had both already had showers and washed our hair in the morning, Juliet had hers at her place obviously, so we just brought all our hair stuff into the living room and our make up stuff and got ready downstairs so we could watch over the kids at the same time. It took me longer to do my hair cause my hair now came down to the bottom of my butt, which I absolutely loved. And I very lightly curled it so it looked like my hair was nautrally wavy, and when I was finally finished with my hair I moved onto my make-up.

I grabbed my eyeshadow, my eyeliner, and my mascara and pulled my mirror closer to my face. Juliet made a side glance at me and sighed, "I'm so jelous of you, you only need the tiniest amount of makeup cause your skins amazing and your lips are so deep red," she said as she did her foundation. I laughed slightly and said "your skins is amazing too and your lips are a nice dark pink," as I did my eyeliner. We kept trading compliments as we both did our makeup, eventually we gave up and laughed as we went and got changed.

I put on my tightest black leather trousers, my favourite Black Veil vest top that me and Juliet had cut up so it showed my rib tattoo and my new chest tattoo, and my favourite pair of black platform spiked heels. I looked in the mirror and I was ready to see my husband again, I walked out to find Juliet looking hot as fuck, we got downstairs and gave the kids their dinner quickly before we went out. When they had eaten their dinner, I put their plates in the dishwasher as Juliet got them ready. I grabbed Kier and Juliet held Samantha's hand as we all walked to the car, we got the kids strapped in their seats and jumped in the car ourselves.

I drove as quickly as was legally possible cause me and Juliet were both bouncing in our seats with excitement of being able to see the men we loved again. We pulled into the parking lot behind the venue where the tour busses were parked and saw Black Veil's. I shut off the engine and turned to the kids, "hey, we're gonna see Daddy now, you ready?" I asked and Samantha just screamed yes and Kier smiled. So I got out of the car and picked Kier out of his car seat and carried him to the bus as I held Samantha's hand.

Me and Juliet were walking up to the bus door with the kids, when we had reached the bus Juliet knocked and I could hear someone walk to answer the door. It was the bands security guard, me and Juliet had already talked with him and told him that we wanted to make our arrival a suprise. SO we told him to keep the guys in the back lounge and when we arrived tell them that someone had come to see them, then he would reveal us standing behind him.