First scan and telling the parents.....

Today me and Jake were going to the hospital for the twelve week scan, this was the one that would tell us if our baby was a boy or a girl. I was secretly hoping for a girl, so I could name her Samantha after my amazing mum. I had texted my mum telling her that I had something amazing to tell her, she texted back saying she was excited to hear it.  I was getting dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a deep orange vest top with matching heels, once I was dressed and had done my hair, I made my way downstairs and pulled Jake out to the car with me. I got in the passenger side as he got in the drivers side, and for the entire drive I was holding onto his hand like there was no tomorrow.

We got there and it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest, I was so nervous. We walked into the maternity ward and were led to a scan room straight away, I laid down on the bed and the doctor lifted up my vest top and poured the gel onto my belly. It was cold, then she moved the scanner round and when she saw my baby she turned the screen round to me so I could see. I immediately burst into tears, I was looking at my baby that was growing in my stomach. It was amazing. "Well it seems like the baby is developing perfectly, would you like me to tell you the gender of the baby?" she asked, I took Jake's hand in mine and we both nodded.

The doctor moved the scanner around again and when she saw what gender the baby was, she turned the screen back to us and said "it's a girl." My smile at those three words could not have been bigger, I was having my Samantha. I looked up at Jake and he was tearing up, I pulled him down to my level and kissed him softly. I whispered "thank you," in his ear. I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of the screen, the doctor wiped off the gel and said "I'm going to go get photo copies and a dvd of your scan, I'll leave you to collect yourselves." We said thank you and I pulled my vest top back down, I stood up and faced Jake. And we both broke out into a huge smile, I pulled him in for a huge hug.

I pulled away and rested my hands on my belly, "hello Samantha," I said as I looked down at my belly. Jake knelt down in front of me and whispered into my belly "hey Samantha, I'm your daddy." I smiled and just as he stood up the doctor walked back in with our pictures and our dvd, we said thank you and goodbye, and walked out to Jake's car. We got in and I took a picture of our scan photo cause the picture I took of the screen had those weird lines going across it, I instagramed, tweeted and facebooked it with the caption 'meet Samantha Pitts'. And a second after I had uploaded it, I had a ton of retweets, favourites, likes, and replies.

I put my phone on silent and put it in my pocket, me and Jake were smiling like fucking idiots the entire drive home. As soon as we pulled into the driveway, I raced upstairs to my office, turned on my computer and opened skype. I called my mum and she picked up immediately, I waved and we got talking.

L: Hey, how've you been?
M:Considering everything, I'm good. Anyway I wanna hear your news,
L: Well I want to show you a picture,

I took the scan photo from my pocket and held it up in front of the camera,

L:Meet Samantha Pitts
M:Oh my god thats so amazing, honey come quick

My dad rushed next to my mum, and I called Jake and I sat on his lap. I held up the scan photo again,

D:Oh wow, congrats you two
L:Thanks dad, wanna know something else
D:Sure
L:It's a girl and we're calling her Samantha
D:That's so sweet

Me, Jake, my mum and my dad were talking for ages about the baby and everything else that's been happening. We talked for so long that Jake had to go and get me and him a drink, he got beer and I got juice seeing as I couldn't drink for around 6 more months. When we had talked for hours, we said our goodbyes and I turned my computer off. I walked downstairs and finally checked my phone after coming out of the hospital, and I had an insane amount of tweets from fans about me being pregnant. They were all good thing that they were saying and I replied to fifty of them before I put my phone back on silent and put it back in my pocket. 

I walked back downstairs and found Jake in the kitchen, I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. "What you making?" I asked and Jake said, "well I was going to make you something to eat, what would my beautiful wife like?" I pulled away and Jake turned round and wound his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine round his neck. I decided on chicken and vegetables, I sat on the counter as Jake cooked the two of us dinner. We talked about starting shopping for Samantha's stuff and clothes and everything we would need for her and finished when Jake was done making dinner, we walked into the garden and sat at the table we had and watched the sun set as we ate.

We sat eating and talking about Samantha when we realised we hadn't told everyone else about the baby being a girl, so we though we could meet everyone somewhere to tell them. Jake had texted everyone telling them to meet the two of us at a bar near our place, and that we would be there soon. I ran upstairs, re-did my hair and slipped my deep orange heels back on. When I was ready, I walked back downstairs and me and Jake got in my car, I drove us to the bar and when we got there we walked inside to find everyone already there. Jake got himself a bottle of beer and me a glass of apple juice, we stood with everyone mingling and small talking before we made the announcement.

About 30 minutes into us being there, I pulled Jake over to me and said "as you all know, we went for the twelve week scan today and, it's a girl. We're calling her Samantha after my mum." Everyone gasped, smiled, clapped then pulled me and Jake in for a group hug. We all broke apart and Jake was talking with all the guys and I was stood talking with Juliet and Suzella, "I'm so happy for you," Suzella said before we hugged tight for ages. I pulled away and said "thanks, I was shitting myself this morning I was so nervous. But I couldn't be happier."

We talked for a while about when they would get to take me baby shopping, I laughed and said "anytime from now since we now know the baby is a girl." Juliet smiled and said "well I know this perfect store that does rocker baby clothes so you wont have to buy some weird pink shit," I was so relieved cause I hated pink super girly things and the fact that I could buy my daughter clothes that I would actually like made me more excited to start shopping for her.

We stayed at the bar for ages, until Suzella said "Lucy, your three months pregnant, you need to sleep. So go home, get some rest and we'll all talk again tomorrow." So I said goodbye to everyone, hugged them all bye and grabbed Jake. We walked to my car and I drove us home, whilst I was driving I said "you know once I get my bump I wont be able to drive cause it's gonna get in the way, so you'll have to drive me everywhere." We both laughed and talked about how I was going to change and get all hormonal and Jake said he was ready for it and would always be there for me. Which of course made me want to cry cause of the whole hormones going crazy thing.

I pulled into our driveway and we walked inside, I picked Trixy up and carried her upstairs and into our room. I put her on the bed when I walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed, once I had washed up and had my pj's on I walked back into the bedroom and curled up with Jake under the duvet. I kissed him softly before I laid my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it

Sorry it's not very long but I feel like shit and I'm really busy

Comment and vote if you'd like

Next part up soon.....