(•thirty-one•)

(so obsessed with them i can't❤️)

annies pov

"i'm so scared." i said, as the makeup stylist powdered me.

"it's just a photo shoot ." hayley said, sitting in the corner.

"well it's for fit pregnancy!" i panicked, then hayden came in.

"ok annie, here's your outfit. then put on this robe after." someone said, then i got up and put it on.

it was a yellow blouse with white jeans. there was a leather jacket but they told me not to put it on.

"this is delicious." hayley and hayden said, eating all the snacks.

"let me try." it was good. i didn't know what it was but it was delicious.

"annie, we need you." i nodded, then walked over to the set.

they put on the heels for me, as i sat on the blue block. another stylist placed the leather jacket over my shoulders.

after about 5 hours of taking photos, we were done. we stopped by the mall afterwards since i needed some more clothes. my tube tops on me now do not fit. at all. we ran into a few fans, they were very nice and let me sign some of their things.

we went to a few stores, by we i mean me, hayden, hayley, and my mom. "you need some clothes for later on." my mom said, as i looked through the maternity section.

after about an hour, i was done and hayley bought about 2 bags of candy, which she knows i'm gonna steal after i'm done with my bag of sour candy. it's all i can crave. besides crap legs, oreo cheesecake from cheesecake factory, and honey almond butter with oranges.

we went to dinner next at cheesecake factory. mainly because hayley suggested dominos and i almost threw up just the thought of their garlic knots.

after dinner, we all went back home and watched a movie. hayden pretty much stays with us every night. the only times are when he needs to get clothes or when i force him to spend time with his family. though they are in texas most of the time so hayden would stay with us.

authors note !

sorry for a late update butttt i'm so fucking obsessed with hsmtmts!!! comment if you'd watched it. it's amazing!