(•eleven•)

It's been a week since Annie's abortion and she's been doing ok

It's been a week since Annie's abortion and she's been doing ok. She heard Hayden and Tegan broke up because of long distance. Her and Asher already "broke up" the week before she found out she was pregnant. Now people think Hayden and Annie are together.

Annie was putting in her earrings, getting ready for Indi's birthday party. She wore a white tube top with high waisted ripped denim shorts. She put on black leather ankle boots to pair and a leather jacket. She curled her hair and put on sunglasses. Her makeup was gold and bronze, with a clear lipgloss over her Huda lipstick.

"Annie! Let's go!" Hayley yelled, and Annie nodded, walking to the car and sat in the front seat.

They drove to the venue, where Hayden had his 13th party, the Teenage Fever Tour launch party, and Annie's Annie Lebling party. It was decorated and everything, they went on the red carpet first, taking pictures by themselves and then with Indi.

"Thank you guys so much for coming!" Indi squealed, hugging the sisters.

"Happy birthday!" They yelled, and hugged her again before joining the party. Walking to join the party, people watched. Meeting up with her friends, Annie tried to act normal. keyword; tried.

She didn't feel the bond anymore, so she just stood on the side. "Hey Annie. What's up?!" Kenzie and Lauren yelled, walking towards her.

"Nothing, just not feeling myself." Annie said, leaning against the wall, her knees slightly bent and her hands on her thighs.

"Why?" Kenzie asked.

"Would you believe me if I said I got pregnant from my ex, got an abortion and feel literally like a zombie?" Annie said, a fake smile playing on her lips as she rushed everything out.

The girls were silent, and what was worse was the music stopped just at the same time, so many other people heard.

Looking up, Annie saw people looking, many whom she know. "I'm out." Annie said, putting her hands up in surrender and running out, tears trying to escape.

Stopping once she was out, she sat on the bench. "Annie?" She turned around and saw Tegan, a person she did not see coming.

"Tegan, hi." Annie said, as Tegan sat down beside her.

"I heard it. Many of us did." Tegan told her in a kind and low voice.

"Now I'm the slut who aborted her ex's baby." Annie said, shaking her head then put her head in her hands.

"No one thinks that Annie." Tegan said. Tegan turned around and saw who was waiting. Annie turned and her heart started to race in fear. "I'll leave y'all alone." Tegan said, then walked away, giving Hayden a glare so he wouldn't yell.

Hayden remained calm, sitting next to Annie who was staring at the street. "You heard too?" Annie questioned.

"Yup, about two thirds of the party did." Hayden replied, holding his hands in his lap. "Are you ok?"

"No. Are you?" Hayden shook his head.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't want you to ever know. And I know that sounds bitchy but I didn't want this to be a burden to you." Annie said, looking down as tears started to come out again. "God, I'm a bitch." She stated, wiping her tears.

"You're not. Am I mad I didn't know, yes. But am I mad about your choice, I don't know." Hayden told her, then they both looked at each other.

Annie looked away right after. "I started to think about that night more and remembered a ton. It made me feel depressed. I mean I got these flashes of our night and smiled then started to cry. I mean I'm in love with you during that time and you weren't." Annie said, crying with a laugh. "I know, I'm freaking stupid."

"You're not." Hayden said, and their eyes met again. "Hotel?" He asked and she nodded, then they ran a few buildings down, their hands intertwined.

(A/N imma save yo precious innocent minds)

"God, that was amazing." Annie sighed, rolling off of Hayden and onto the other side of the bed.

"Mmm, round 3?" Hayden grinned and Annie nodded, but then got a call.

"Fuck." Annie cursed, then grabbed her phone and saw the caller was her mom. "Hello?"

"Annie? Where are you? I'm picking you and Hayley up in 4 minutes." Katie said.

"Shit." She whispered, not loud enough for her mom to hear. "Meet me and Hayley in the front." Annie said, then ended the call. "Sorry, I gotta go." Annie said, kissing him quickly them putting on her clothes.

"Dang it, I was looking forward to you again." Hayden chuckled, putting on his clothes as well.

"Next time." Annie said, cupping his face then giving him a kiss

"So there's gonna be a next time?" He smirked.

"Yes. Text me." Annie said, then ran out and sprinted to the front lobby.

"Annie! Where the heck were you? You missed the whole party!" Hayley yelled.

"I couldn't be there Hayley. I just went to a cafe." Annie lies.

"Oh hey Hayden. Did you go to the cafe too?" Hayley asked being very sarcastic, seeing Hayden run up as well.

Annie looked behind her and knew they were caught. "I just let up with Annie like ten minutes ago to talk." He lied and Hayley rolled her eyes, looking away. "You forgot these." Hayden whispered, showing Annie secretively her underwear. She immediately put it back in his pocket so no one would see, turning red.

"Stop it!" She warned in a whisper, laughing quietly then saw her friends walking up and pushed Hayden away, giving him a playful look.

she didn't want to talk, and at perfect timing Katie pulled up and Annie ran into the car, Hayley as well then they left before her friends could talk to her. She didn't want to be rude, she just didn't want to explain.

"How was the party? I didn't see you on any stories or anything annie." Katie asked her daughters

"I told Lauren and Kenzie, at the exact working timing so most of the party found out. I went to a park the rest of the party." Annie said.

"I thought you said cafe?" Hayley said, trying to bust her sister.

"I went to the cafe then the park and back to the cafe." Annie lies again, then giving Hayley a glare when their mom wasn't looking.

"oh, I'm sorry honey. Anyway, while you two were at and not at the party, I spoke to your manager and next week you guys will start filming season 6 of chicken girls."

"I thought we were supposed to know for like a month." Annie said.

"I know, but I didn't wanna tell you-"

"It's fine." Annie sighed, laying back and falling asleep.