(•twenty-five•)

normal pov (the next week)

waking up, annie stretchedher arms out. getting up, she went to the bathroom and did her morning routine of brushing her teeth and skincare routine. "morning annie. hurry up, haydens waiting." katie whispered, then annie nodded, closing the door and then heading to her closet. it was 4 am, and annie was tired.

she changed into hayden's over sized hoodie and some shorts. she grabbed her luggage, and then slipped on her vans and walked out her room. katie rushes her out, handing mr. jimmy the luggage as annie got into the backseat where hayden was, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"hey annie, your mom gave me everything you need in closing your passport. just ask ok?" tisha said as they left the leblanc residence.

annie nodded, then gave hayden a quick kiss, leaning her head on his shoulder afterwards.

they arrived to the airport, taking out their luggage.

finally on the plane in business class, hayden and annie's seats were connected on the side to they were able to talk. jimmy and tisha were just a few rows behind. "why in the world am i not tired anymore?" annie groaned, getting comfortable as the plane took off.

"love you." hayden said cheekily.

annie smiled at him, "love you too." he then gave him a kiss and a flight attendant came, asking if they wanted anything. "can i get a apple juice?" annie asked, feeing a big like a five year old.

"and i'd like a coke please." hayden ordered, then the flight attendant smiled and nodded, leaving to get their drinks.

tisha came by, asking if they needed anything. they declined then tisha sat back down and they took off. their seats were able to turn into beds so they fell asleep.

a few hours later, it was 2 hours before the plane landed and lunch was being served. "mmm, can i have a fry?" hayden asked, his mouth slightly full of rice.

"no, and don't talk with your mouth full." annie laughed, then he swallowed his food and she handed one to him.

two days later, annie woke up in hers and hayden's bed in their room. they were staying in a hotel room with 2 separate bedrooms. it was a luxury suite and nearby the place they were there for and some tourists spots.

stretching her arms, she noticed the door was locked. she looked around and saw hayden by the closet. "morning." he said, walking over, then bent down and kissed her.

"morning." she hummed.

"better put on a shirt." hayden said, laughing as he buckled his belt. annie noticed she was only wearing a white bra and underwear. she got up, grebes one of haydens shirts and put it on. she then put on some sweat pants and unlocked the door.

she walked out and went to the bathroom. once she was done she went back to hers and haydens bedroom and locked the door. "no hayden, don't wear that shirt." annie said.

"why?" he asked, confused.

"because it does NOT go with your jeans baby. wear your black pants or change your shirt to the white button up. but dark green and maroon do not match." she laughed, then grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a white bodysuit. she put the body suit on once she took off the clothes she had on already, then her jeans. she finished off with a black jacket and vans.

annie sat by hayden patiently as the executives talked about his brand, Taylorz, which had grew a large amount since he launched it. "so, this is some of the new designs we've come up with." a man said, pushing the display of 22 sunglasses in front of hayden. hayden told him what he wanted and they made many.

"what do you think anns?" hayden asked.

"they're all beautiful. you should decide." annie said, holding his hand.

"this one is my favorite." hayden said, picking up the blue sunglasses with gold and white marbled designs. "this is for sure. what should i name it?" hayden asked.

annie didn't want to help much because it wasn't her company, it was his. he named a pink pair of sunglasses rhyme, the blue one regal, and three other ones.

"that was one long meeting." hayden sighed.

"yeah, but i'm so happy you guys are expanding!" annie said excitedly as they waited in line for their reservation.

"hayden?" annie looked up, seeing a brunette with her dirty blonde sister.

"oh my god! bella!" annie started to breathe quicker, jealousy fired in her. be cool annie she thought to herself. but it was a trait. she's afraid of loosing another person she loves.

a/n this room me forever to write.