epilouge

(9 years later)

"honey, get back here! your dad's picking you up!" annie yelled, then her daughter ran up, grabbing her backpack. "can't believe my daughter is in 6th grade!"

"mom, stop." scarlet blushed, shooing her mom away. annie stood up straight, and smiled. her daughter was perfect.

annies hair was longer than before, she hasn't even dyed it in 7 years. it was natural, and curled. "ok, now your dad is taking you to school. get your brothers."

annie and hayden didn't get married. after their 3 year engagement they figured they just weren't perfect for each other. plus with 3 toddlers at the time and just so much stress, it wasn't their time. but they've stayed great friends.

annie saw her door open, "hey hayden."

"hey anns." annie blushed at the nickname.

"kids! daddy's here!" annie yelled, then heard the three kids run down the stairs. "thanks for taking them today. i have a ton of meetings."

"no problem. normally i'd take them on wednesday but this works perfectly." hayden replied, then opened the door for the kids, "bye annie."

annie strutted towards her office, happy. she owns her own magazine company now. "morning ms. leblanc, here's your coffee and meetings for today." her assistant informed as annie sat down at her desk.

"thank you karla. can you bring me my files from the photo shoot in florida?" annie asked, then karla went out of her office, going her to her own office.

"ms. leblanc, someone is on the phone!"

"forward them here." annie instructed, then picked up the phone. "you know, calling my company is so much more work than just calling me."

"this way, i'd know you answer." she could feel his smirk through the call, "tonight at montes."

"what will i tell my kids? if i say another business dinner, they'd be suspicious." annie smiled as she told him.

"just tell them, dinner with your friend." they hung up, leaving annie smiley.

"when will you introduce me to your new bae?" karla smirked as she leaned against the door.

"i have kids, we both do. gotta take things slow." annie smiled, "now, files."

annie came home, after a long day of work, seeing her nanny picked up the kids. "welcome home miss." her nanny welcomed, just taking out the laundry.

"thank you carson." annie thanked, "can you stay a while longer? got a dinner with a friend."

"of course miss." carson put down the basket of clean clothes, "i'll get their dinner started. you can get ready."

annie walked up the stairs, and went to the closet room, scarlet's. "hey baby." annie said, announcing her present. scarlet turned around, and smiled. "homework?"

"yeah, it sucks." scarlet groaned, tapping her finger on her desk.

"how was school baby?" annie asked, fixing scarlet's hair.

"it was ok. but, i made it on the volleyball team." scarlet told her, then placed down her pencil.

"that's wonderful!" annie kissed her forehead, "i have a dinner with a friend tonight, so carson will stay with you guys. i'm gonna go say hi to your brothers."

annie went over to theo's room, "hey mom." theo was on his bed, on his ipad drawing.

"hey baby, how was your day?" annie asked, sitting at the end of his bed.

"eh." theo answered, completely focused on his drawing.

"what are you working on?" annie asked, peering over his ipad. theo turned it, showing her the beautiful drawing. "that's beautiful baby."

"can you use it at work?" theo asked.

"it'll be all over my business." she  kept that promise, he helped with every design. but that was the future. "now i gotta go say hi to marion and then, get ready."

annie went down to the backyard, seeing her youngest trying to play baseball with his fake toy baseball set. "hi mommy, can't talk."

"alright," annie chuckled, "how was your day? just tell me that."

"good. but emma and henry kept on bickering." marion said, then annie walked away after giving him a kiss on the cheek.

annie went to her room, closing the door then going to her closet. she grabbed a red dress, wait, no, she grabbed a blue dress. blue was the perfect dress. she put it on. it wasn't too revealing, but it showed some. "hey," annie picked up her call, "change in restaurants? why?" she laughed at his response, "wow, such a romantic. bye."

annie went downstairs, and put on her coat. "oh miss, your lipstick." carson handed her annies lipstick, troubld in paradise. annies favorite color.

"bye kids! come here say bye!" annie called, all her kids rushing towards them. "bye guys, i'll be back just for bedtime."

annie walked up to the restaurant, smiling at the sign. she opened the door, seeing it was mostly empty, besides one person.

"mods pizza, how romantic." annie smiled, as she walked towards him. "hey hayden."

hayden smiled, pulling her in, and kissing her, "hey annsikan."

they had an amazing date night, away from the kids, just like before. "so, are you gonna kiss me goodnight?" annie smirked, holding her clutch in front of her. she smiled ear to ear as if she were a teenager again coming home from a date with the popular boy from school.

"should i?" hayden smirked, earning a eye roll form his date. he leaned in, kissing her. they left mods, where it all started.

a/n omg this is the end! hope you guys loved this book as much i did! i loved this ending for this book, i would've done a different one but i liked this.

also..... GO STREAM SEE YOU!
(and check out my other stories THE PERFECTIONISTS
FANPAGE
THE PREGNANCY PACT)

and watch this millions of times