(•eight•)

Tegan's POV

Tegan's POV

After what we saw, we headed back to the room. I can't believe what we saw! "Stop thinking about it, ok. They're, fine I guess." Hayden said, holding my shoulders from behind and planting a kiss on my neck.

"It isn't. This could ruin their career. Asher was kissing another girl, and Annie saw it all, but she didn't care. It's like, it was all a lie." I said, frustrated.

"It's none of our business." Hayden said, and he was correct. It wasn't.

"Fine, lets go to our room." I said as I pulled his hand with me into our room.

-

Annie's POV

I knew they saw. But it's not what they think. I knew Asher was cheating, but I honestly didn't care. I've been lying, but the only reason is because I couldn't risk ruining our reputation.

"We have to do something about it. What if they tell?" Asher was panicking, while I sat on the couch watching puppy vids on Instagram.

"They won't tell. Calm down. We'll fake breakup in a few weeks, blah blah blah. Just relax." I said, then got a text from Hayley.

"I'm going to take a shower, to calm myself. You figure something to keep their mouths shut." He said, then went to the restroom.

"I told you they won't say anything!" I yelled, but then just shook my head and then read a magazine.

A knock was on the door, so I went to open it. "Who is it?" Asher yelled.

"Maybe room service!" I yelled back, then opened the door. But I was wrong. It was Hayden and Tegan. "Never mind." I mumbled under my breath. "Um, what are you doing here?" I asked, acting innocent.

"Annie, May we speak?" Hayden asked, then I heard the bathroom door open.

Asher came behind me. "About what?" I asked, as Asher slid his hand around my waist.

"Annie!" Hayden was frustrated, I knew that. "Cut the crap. What are you doing?" He asked.

"It's really none of your business." Asher said, but I pushed him back in the room.

"Go to the room. I'll take care of this." I told him, then he left.

"Don't worry. We'll be broken up by next month." I said.

"What is going on? I mean, you were heartbroken a last week over a fight you two had. Please, tell us what's going on." Tegan asked.

"Fine. After I came back, I found out he was cheating." I then smiled and laughed at the remark.

"Why'd you just smile and laugh?" Hayden asked.

"Because I'm not in love with him anymore. I am with someone else." I said, then bit my lip. "Sorry, I gotta go. We're leaving tonight. Have fun on the rest of your trip." I left that there, and closed the door.

Tegan's POV

"What does that mean?" Hayden chuckled as we left. Did he seriously not get what she meant? As she said those words, she looked at him, biting her lip.

"She's in love with you." I said, in utter shock.

———

(A/N sorry about the short chapter. I thought it was best to leave it here. "Trouble in Paradise" needed some drama, so here it is!")