(•twenty•)

normal pov

normal pov

"dad! what is going on?" hayden yelled as jimmy got out of the car.

"go inside the car with annie. i'll talk to them with your mom." jimmy said, then hayden grabbed annie's hand and pulled her with him to the car.

"what the actual fuck is going on!" annie yelled, being pushed into the back seat.

"i don't know. but it's about some case and they think this is a way to find the answer. i just wanna get out of here." hayden explained to her, as she pulled her arms together tighter.

"yeah, me too. my clothes are in there. all i'm wearing now is this stupid robe and my undergarments." annie groaned in frustration. "oh get that smirk off of your face hay." she slapped his arm.

after about an hour, jimmy stayed while tisha was able to take annie and hayden to annie's house, and snuck in. no one was home so she used the key hidden in secret box in the wall in the backyard which was covered by a plant.

annie put on clothes, a pair of skinny jeans and a blue plaid crop top. she then put on some vans and her and hayden got into the uber and drove to set. "y'all what happened?" katie asked them as they got out of the uber.

"long story mom." annie said, and her and hayden ran to set.

"that's crazy." indiana said in awe, then room a bite of her pasta. food is always number one.

"more importantly, did y'all?" riley asked giggling.

"shut up riley." annie said in what sounded like a machine monotone voice, with a fake smile.

"kids! let's go!" katie called for them, meaning hayden and annie.

"we'll see you tomorrow morning." they said to them, then gave each of them a hug and then got into the car. they first went to the store, and they goofed off.

"nooo! babe, those are ugly?" annie whined to hayden, as he playfully teased her about a pair of pants that were about 7 sizes too large for her. "mommy!"

"hayden," katie said in a warning voice, but it changed faster than a coin flip, "buy it!" katie said smiling, earning a groan from annie.

it was greg sweatpants saying "cats are better than dogs" on the butt and weird designs. the opposite of annie. "traitor!" annie exclaimed, then they went back to the leblanc house since tisha and jimmy were still fixing up what happened earlier in the day.

"hayden!" hayley yelled, then giving him a hug.

"wow, thanks hayley." annie said sarcastically, rolling her eyes then helping katie with the things from target.

katie was ordering dinner, so annie and hayden cuddled on the couch as hayley sat beside them. billy was editing a vlog in the room. they ordered shake shack for dinner, and ate together in the dining room. "you guys excited for tomorrow?" katie asked the kids, as they all ate their food. "oh and hayden, your parents aren't going anymore but they're dropping off all of your luggage tonight along with your passport and ticket." katie informed him, and hayden nodded.

"thank y'all so much." hayden thanked katie and billy.

"no problem hayden." billy spoke, then took a bite of his burger.

after dinner, the kids all went to annie's room and hung out. hayley sat in the swing, as the teens sat on annie's bed. "kids! get ready for bed." katie yelled, and hayley left the room.

"babe i'm going to take a shower real quick. you can shower in the other room." annie told him, and hayden nodded, giving her a kiss then they separated.

annie took a warm shower, washing her body first then her hair. she shaved her body, then exfoliated her body. once she got out, she dried herself and then put on her robe. she did her night routine, then went back into her room. she grabbed a pair of shorts, then a shirt and put them on after her underwear.

"you're finally done." hayden said, making her jump.

"how long have you been here?" annie asked, drying her hair with a towel.

"for like ten minutes. you take forever." hayden laughed as annie crawled into bed with him.

she pulled the blanket over both of them, then katie came in. "night kids." she said, peeking her head through.

"night." they said back, then katie turned off the light and closed the door.

"we should get some sleep. we have to be up by 4:30, and it's like 12." hayden said, and annie nodded, and cuddled against his chest.

"i love you hayden." she said, fiddling their fingers together.

"i love you too." he said back, then they both fell asleep.

"told you we can trust them." katie said to billy, as they walked away from annie's room.

"i never said we can't trust them. it's just- i don't want that incident to happen again. normally with anyone else i would say they shouldn't be in the same room together, but i know that kid won't take advantage of our daughter. he has a good heart. and he isn't almost 3 years older than her." billy said as they got into their bed.

"asher wasn't that bad." katie said, plugging in her phone.

"that relationship was moving way too fast."

"and theirs isn't? they're active billy." katie said back.

"i'm just saying, with hayden, i know she won't make irrational mistakes. with asher she felt the need to do everything to impress him. don't you see the difference? she's herself with hayden." billy said back, and katie nodded. "plus, hayden isn't so la like."

"whatever billy. let's just sleep." katie said, then turned off the lamp and fell asleep.