(•thirty•)

annies pov

annies pov

hayden was asleep on my bed, and i however was tired but couldn't sleep. i sat up, and stretched my back. "hey, you ok?" hayden asked, his voice scratchy.

"i'm fine. i'm just gonna use the restroom." i told him. he nodded and fell back asleep as i got up. i went to the restroom, and looked at myself in the mirror. i rushed over to the toilet and threw up.

i rinsed my mouth after flushing the toilet, then we back to bed.

"you're not pregnant." dr. sandra thankfully told me as i sat on the chair. "but i do have to talk to you about something."

"and that is?" i asked.

"would you mind if he'd step out?" dr. sandra asked, talking about hayden.

"actually i'd like him to be here." i told her.

"your egg count is low. very low. your uterus can hold a baby, but by the time you're 17, you won't be able to have your own children." my heart broke, immediately. i crumbled into haydens arms and my mom rushed to my side.

after a few minutes, i looked up. "what are my options?" i asked.

"you can freeze them. that takes a long process and you'd need a sperm donor." dr. sandra explained everything. after we left? i felt like i just went to 3 years of medical school.

7 months later

"ok, now turn, wrong way doof." i yelled at hayden, who cannot put a nail into an existing hole. "finally, this nursery is almost done." i sighed, then turned on the camera. "hey guys. hayden is finishing up with the rocking chair and i'm tired. and this baby has been kicking. the many of you guys have questions so we'll answer some right now."

"hey babe, can you hand me that nail?" hayden asked, and i threw it to him, too lazy to move.

"first question. why'd y'all plan to have a baby?" i read, "we've answered this millions of times already, but i will say it again. i wanted to have my own kid. to give birth to my own kid at least once in my life. about 7 months ago i was told that my egg count was low and i could either freeze my eggs or not. i asked a week later if i could possibly get pregnant so i can have my kid. she said yes so we tried. by we i mean me and hayden. we tried for a month and a half until i found out i was pregnant. and yes, we were transparent at the beginning that we were trying and to anyone who says it's a mistake. fuck you because i'm living my best life even if my baby is kicking my bladder so i pee ever seven seconds." i
ranted, then my mom came in. 

"lunch if ready." my mom announced, then looked to hayden, "you two go eat. i'll fix hayden's mistakes." mom laughed, then me and hayden went out, thanking her.

after we ate, me and hayden laid on my bed as he talked to our baby. "my turn!" hayley said, then jumped onto my bed and laid her head on my stomach.

-

annieleblanc

liked by haydensummerall , kenzie , and others

annieleblanc- this baby bump is huge🥺