(•twenty two•)

annie's pov

annie's pov

once we got there, it was about 12 pm so it was lunch time. i didn't eat much on the plane, only a few snacks and slept. "we will go to the hotel first, then go eat." rob explained to us as we waited for our luggage.

once we got our luggage, we all went in different cars in the way to the hotel. my parents were technically the 'parent' for hayden since he needed a adult to come with him since he's under 18 and his parents weren't here; which meant he'd be with us the whole time.

"annie, hayden." my mom called us over to her. "hayden your parents reserved a hotel room for you and them, and annie our room has two twin beds instead of two queen sized beds. so, you two will be in hayden's room where it has one king sized bed. ok?" my mom explained to us, and we nodded.

"why does your room have one bed?" i asked hayden.

"i don't know. but are you complainin-"

"no, i'm not." i interrupted him, then gave his a quick kiss and we all went up to our rooms.

our room was at the end of the hall while everyone else's was spread out through the hall. kenzie's and melissa's room was across from ours and lauren and johnny's room was connected with ours. plus mads' and riley's room was a room beside kenzie's. my parents room was two rooms down the lewis' along with the other parents, crew, and cast. we took up the whole hall, about 16 rooms.

once we all got settled in, everyone changed. i put on a pair of white denim shorts then a blue tube top. i put on a see through white floral type cover up then white slip on vans. hayden put on a white button down shirt and then a pair of khaki shorts and a gold chain.

i did my makeup and hair, then we both walked down to the lobby where everyone was meeting up. we met up with some of the crew and cast on the way down, then we met up with everyone else.

we all went to lunch. it was at the hotel buffet, since right after we were going to head to the beach. we all ate, and then some of us went upstairs to change into our swim suits. so much for putting working into my outfit.

me and hayden both changed. he just changed his shorts to blue swim trunks and i put on a blue two piece and my shorts over along with the cover up from earlier. once we were done, i put on sparkling flip flops and then we grabbed our bag and went downstairs. me and hayden just brought one bag of clothes and towels along with sunscreen and stuff like that.

we all went to the beach, then filmed a small intro for the videos of our hawaiian adventure. "hey guys we're here in HAWAII for an amazing week!" lilia started off to the camera, voice full of cheer.

"kicking it off, let's go to the beach!" i then said, then they filmed us all running to the ocean.

once we were in the ocean, everyone just let go and had fun. we took pictures, carson even tried to use the boogie board, but he's not very good. it wasn't very busy at the beach, guessing it was because how packed all the restaurants were.