(•five•)

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

I was so freakin embarrassed. "Shit, I'm so sorry. I was looking for the bathroom. So sorry," that's when I dashed and finally found the bathroom right when the door opened and a Teen came out. I rushed in, locking the door, and took a breather.

I walked out, bumping into someone. "I'm so sorry- Annie?" I looked and saw Tegan.

"I'm so sorry. About earlier and right now. I was in a rush and, god. I'm so embarrassed." I spoke quickly.

"Don't worry about it. We should be the ones embarrassed. How about we just, not talk about it? It's so embarrassing." She rested her hand on my shoulder while talking. "I need to freshen up a bit. See you later." God, how can she be this kind?!?!?

"Hey, where were you?" Asher asked me as I walked back to the party.

"Looking for the restroom. I'm fine now." I told him, then we walked off the talk to a few people.

I woke up the next morning, Asher still sleeping. I checked my phone, and saw this.

It was from Tegan's Snapchat and it got me kinda, jealous

It was from Tegan's Snapchat and it got me kinda, jealous. Ok, fine. I'm jealous of them. 1. Because I feel like that would've been mine and Hayden's relationship. But mostly, because I don't have that with Asher, anymore. We aren't as open as before.

"Morning babe. What are you looking at?" Asher asked as he woke up beside me.

"Nothing." I replied, then pecked his lips. "Imma order breakfast. Go get ready." I told him, then slipped on the comfy fluffy robe.

Once we were done, I decided to go to see if Hayden and Tegan wanted to do anything. We had nothing planned and see if they'd want to go somewhere with us.

"Hayden! Look at you." Tegan said, laughing. I heard from outside their door.

"Babe, really? Why'd you have to make me wear this?" Hayden laughed, and then I heard her laugh more.

"I know she made you wear this before." Tegan laughed.

"Yeah, but at least you won't try and destroy my career for being friends with a girl." He laughed, and she did too. Ouch. That pained me.

"No, because I love you." She told him.

"I love you too. But last time I said that to a girl, besides my mom, she went and made two distracts about me." Hayden laughed, and I ran.

I found a staircase, empty. I sat on the side and cried. I shouldn't think about what they said, but how can't I? He's right. He's not in Chicken girls, he doesn't work with Brat anymore. And I ruined that for him. To make matters worse, I went out and made songs to make it worse.

I never said sorry. Now I can't. He's in love with someone else, while I have no one to love. Asher, sure. But, he doesn't make me feel like he used to make me feel. Hayden was all my firsts, all.