(•six•)

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

After half an hour of crying, I fixed myself up and went back to the room. Asher was no where to be found, but he did text me on my phone, which I left in my purse.

Great! Asher said he had no plans, but he had a meeting. Now I have nothing to do for like two hours.

I ended up getting ready to go tan at the pool. I put on my light blue swimsuit, and grabbed my towel. My hair was down, and I slipped on my flip flops.

I laid on the pool chair, and sat in the sun. "Hey," I knew that voice.

I opened my eyes and saw four people I knew. Hayden and Tegan plus Dylan and Caden Conrique. "Hey," I said, sitting up and putting my sunglasses on my head.

"Where's Asher?" Dylan asked.

"Meeting. I guess." I said, annoyed by him.

"Hey, guys. You can go ahead in lunch please. I need to speak to Annie." Hayden said, then they nodded. He kissed Tegan and the three left.

"Why do you wanna talk to me?" I asked, sitting all the way up and in the shade.

"We haven't really spoken after what happened on the set for season 3." Hayden said.

"No. We agreed not to talk about it." I said, not looking at him.

"Annie, we have to talk about it." Hayden claimed, making me look at him.

"Fine. What do you wanna talk about? Huh? That we had sex in my trailer? Fun." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah. We never spoke about it. And we should. You completely ignored me after." Hayden said, and it was true.

"You're right. But it's because it reminded me I lost something I wanted to keep until marriage, but lost it at 13. To my ex boyfriend." I said, fiddling with my fingers.

"I'm sorry. But you were the one who was down." Hayden said. "That wasn't the first time either."

"Don't remind me. The first time was the worst. No offense." I laughed.

"Don't remind me. But we couldn't ever be alone, so the guest room in set hours was the only thing." Hayden laughed.

I laughed too, and it was true. "Yeah, thanks for that laugh." I said.

"Where is Asher, really?" He asked. He knew me too well.

"Texted me there was a meeting. But for what? I guess I love him." I said, very unsure.

"Um, I know how you feel. Kinda." I knew what he meant. He's talking about when I put those songs out.

"When did you stop loving me?" I asked him.

"Should I answer that?" Hayden laughed, but I was being serious.

"I will if you would." I said.