(•nine•)

Annie and Asher left later that night, but Asher went on another fight once they were at LAX

Annie and Asher left later that night, but Asher went on another fight once they were at LAX. Annie took a cab home, and was welcomed by her family, acting as if nothing was wrong.

Hayden and Tegan stayed for a bit, but went home after their trip was over. They went back to LA just a few days after the other couple left.

A week later, they went to a birthday party. It was Zach Clayton's birthday party, and many were invited.

Annie slid on a strapless bra, then a black tube top. She put on a white mini skirt, and ankle boots with a 3 inch heel. She put on the jewelry Asher gave her, then something she grabbed from a box she'd never think she'd ever touch again. The purple bracelet, with the heart.

She then grabbed a necklace, one she got on Valentine's Day, but in 2018. She took off the one she already had on, and put on the other. She then put on a black denim jacket and walked to the living area.

Her mother was ready, and so was her sister. Hayley was going to her friend's house for a sleep over, Katie was dropping them both off and going to a Mom's night out.

Annie grabbed her purse, putting her phone and some makeup to touch up just in case. She grabbed her gift for Zach, then put on her sunglasses. It wasn't even sunny, it was 7:30 and there was barley light out.

Her sister or her mom didn't seem to notice the jewelry she was wearing. The bracelet was hidden under her jacket sleeve, and the necklace wasn't something they'd put their attention to.

Annie was dropped off first, and it was 8 by the time she was there. The party started already, and so many people were there. She went on the carpet, took the pictures and did an interview.

"Annie!" She looked to her side and saw Mads, Riley, and Indi. She ran to them and hugged them.

"We haven't seen you in forever! What's up?" Indi asked, then Annie hugged her again, but her sleeve went up her arm, and Mads saw the bracelet. Mads kept quiet, but then knew it would get out in a matter of seconds.

She was right, their phones went off like crazy once Annie let go of Indi. "Oh my god." Annie said one she looked on her phone.

"Annie, why'd you even wear it?" Mads asked. "You know what would happen."

"Bad choice I guess." Annie shrugged it off, then walked away and fixed her sleeve.

"Annie! How are you?" Lilia asked, and then Annie caught up with many more friends. Annie seemed to be fearless, not caring about the jewelry she had on.

Annie was dancing with some friends, when she got a text.

Meet me in the hallway- Hayden

Annie smiled, then walked away and into the hallway. Hayden didn't seem so happy. But as Annie approached him, she then saw Teagan with him too, which made her smile go down.

"Hi. Why did y'all need me here for?" Annie asked, all innocent.

"Tegan, can you give us a minute please?" Hayden asked his girlfriend.

"Sure. Bye Annie, Bye babe." Tegan kissed her boyfriend's cheek, then walked back to the party.

"Why'd you wanna meet me?" Annie asked, leaving against the opposite of the hallway.

"You know what would happen. But now, you are so careless about these kinds of things. They're ruining my relationship, and yours. Or whatever it is." Hayden said, then started again. "I don't get why you're doing this, but if this is to get back at me-"

"Why would I get back at you? You've done nothing wrong." Annie told him, then crossed her arms and her bracelet showed. "I mean, you said happy birthday to me, but I never said it to you except for a stupid text."

"Yeah. And that hurt. I barley knew Tegan and she posted. Do you have any idea how rude that was?" Hayden was mad, and Annie got scared.

"I'm sorry. I was just starting a relationship and didn't know what he'd say about it. I didn't even have your number, but I knew I remembered it. I said happy birthday and then deleted your number after." Annie said, but she lied.

"No, you didn't." He knew when she was lying. He knew her better than anyone else, except for her siblings.

"I changed your name to a Purple Heart. No one asked." Annie said quietly.

"Did you mean it? What you said in Hawaii before you left. Did you mean it?" He asked, and Annie dreaded that question.

"What do you think?" Annie answered, kinda. "I gotta go. I'm gonna enjoy this party tonight, bye." Annie left and went back to her friends, while Hayden went back to his girlfriend and friends.

Later was hazy for Annie. She woke up, but in a hotel. "No!" Annie yelled, when she saw she only had a shirt on. No bra, or anything else. "Hayden!" She yelled, when she saw who was next to her.

"Oh, fuck!" He yelled, then they jumped and put on their clothes. "We did nothing, you hear me? I stayed at a hotel since I was too tired. You stayed at a friends house. Ok?!" Hayden shouted, and Annie nodded. He left, not leaving a trace.

Annie stood there, with tears down her face. She didn't know it then, but that mistake ended up becoming something she never thought would happen.

(it ain't a child ok!)