(•thirty-two•)

annie's pov

labor is seriously the worst. physically it is. i've endured worst pain emotionally, but physically, labor takes the cake. 40 hours of labor, no drugs, and 3 pushes later, our baby was born. but, we had a surprise for everyone.

my mom and hayden's mom knew, but hayley didn't. so when she came in, hayden was behind the curtain while i was on the bed. "come in!" i said, holding our baby boy. hayley came in, immediately silent squealing as she ran up to us, rubbing her hands with hand sanitizer.

"oh my god! a boy!" she squealed, then hayden came out, with our baby girl.

"hey hayley." hayley turned to him, but didn't look, we'll get a good look. but looked back.

"wait!" she looked between us. like friends. "oh my god!" she squealed, then ran to hayden.

we did the same thing with everyone else who came by.

the next few days, i was finally going to leave the hospital. it still looked like i was pregnant, which it is typically, especially since i had twins.

we enjoyed our ride home. hayden moved in with us a month ago, since his parents are gong back and fourth from texas to la, it made more sense. plus it's great that i've got a mini kitchen in my room, and a regular fridge for breast milk. over the months, my mom went crazy with buying baby things. she said we needed the best things, so we spent a lot. hayden bought most of the baby necessities such as the stroller and crib, but i bought all the diapers and clothes, and pump.

my mom helped a lot over the last few days, and when we got home, she was very helpful. but i told her i could handle it.

we woke up, hayden was holding our boy and then i saw our baby girl awake. "when will we announce the names?" hayden asked, as he started to walk over to the changing table.

"now." i said, then grabbed my phone.

annieleblanc
1/4

annieleblanc 1/4

2/4

3/4

3/4

4/4

4/4

liked by kenzie, haydensummerall, and 918,655 others

annieleblanc meet theodore jules summerall and scarlet rose summerall