(•twenty-four•)

a/n it's not ending quite yet

annie's pov (4 weeks later)

grabbing my jacket, i put it on as i looked at myself in the long body mirror. "annie! hayden's here!" i almost leaped out of the room, but controlled myself and walked out. our last day in Hawaii me and hayden had a fight. it was all about trust again, loyalty. i overreacted about tegan texting him and didn't let him explain. i just don't want to loose him again.

he was in texas to visit for a week and then toronto to film a movie. i was filming as well and then we went to louisiana for like 3 days to visit paige. the only communication we've been having is our streaks. but we did call each other and set a plan to talk. hayden was going to come over and we'd uber to city walk.

hayden sat in the living room, talking to hayley and my mom. he stood up once he saw me, then just because i didn't tell anyone about what happened, i just smiled and he walked up to me. "where are y'all heading?" mommy asked.

"city walk." i said, holding his hand. "we'll be back after dinner." i told her.

"ok, but curfew is at 10." mom told us, then me and hayden walked out.

"the uber is going to be here in two minutes. so we should head down now." hayden spoke, and i nodded. our hands were still together but i hated this awkward vibe we had. we never had this while being together.

"can i just-" i started.

"annie," he sighed, knowing what i'd say and i knew he wanted us to talk about it but just not now.

"i love you." i said, walking in front of him and facing him, making us stop. "i always have and always will. it's not that i don't trust you, i don't trust myself. i've never been so in love with someone else who's made me feel the way you do. i know how cheesy that sounds but it's true. i'm afraid i will loose you and have my heartbroken again." i confessed, then he wiped a small tear that escaped my eye.

"i know." he just said. "i won't let you loose me, because then i'd loose you. you're my world, and i can't let some pesky fight lead to us breaking up again. i'm too madly in love with you to let us break up again." and with that i kissed him, but we both had to run down the who'll to get into our uber.

hayden opened the door for me,
then we both hopped in and the driver started to drive. this driver was very nice, offering snacks and water and even headphones. he even recognized us and he e facetimed his daughter who was a fan.

once we got to city walk, fans immediately saw us and we took many pictures, which was perfectly fine because we will always have time for our fans. this one girl, maybe about a year younger than us, told me about how i am more myself now and me and my family are more active. i agree and i'm happier now.

we found a restaurant, and got seated. a few more girls came up, one was a literal baby and we all took a pic, i got to hold the baby who was only 2 weeks old! our food came right after, and we both ate and talked.

"i have a meeting for taylorz next week in new york, wanna come?" hayden suggested.

"sure. i'm free next week after my writing session." i said, then gave him a kiss and then we finished our food.

we left after paying, then we went to go see a movie. he made me see IT chapter 2 or something, not very fun to me. We went to a candy store last, getting random treats and goodies we've never tried before.

we took an uber back to my house, and hayley leaped onto hayden's back once we got there. "we brought some candy to try." i announced, then set the bag of candy on the kitchen island.

"yay!" hayley squealed, then i leaned against the kitchen island. hayden came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning his chin on my shoulder. we moved to my room, hayden sitting on my swinging chair and i sat on his lap, hayley then laying down on the ground with a fluffy pillow.

we set up a camera and started filming. "hey guys it's hayley!"

"annie!" i introduced

"and hayden!" hayden said.

"and today, well tonight, we're going to be trying candies we've never tried before!" hayden explained. "the first one is, oh gummies!"

we just started to each different kinds. hayley would hans is what to eat and we tried it. some were really good but others i didn't like at all. hayden made me try the pickle flavored gummy and soda. i only did it for him and hayley but it was DISGUSTING.

once we were done, mommy allowed hayden to sleep over. i handed him a shirt and shorts i bought for him during hawaii but it landed in my suitcase on the way home.

it was already 11, but we wanted to watch a movie so me and hayden got comfortable in my bed, then hayley came in with a large bowl of popcorn and laid down across our lap, her head on hayden's lap. mommy came in and sat on the chair as i looked for a movie. after about 20 minutes of arguing about what movie to watch? hayden was almost asleep when i started the movie.

after the movie, we were out of popcorn and hayley was passed out on our laps. hayden was snoring and mommy went back to her room, taking the bowl to the kitchen. i got up, and went to go use the restroom. when i came back, i saw hayden was awake and moving hayley to the middle of the bed.

i leaned against the door frame, watching him be so gentle and kind to her. "thanks hayden." hayley whispered, making it barley hear able to me, then went back to sleep.

"thanks hay." i said, announcing my presence to him, making him turn. i placed my hand on his cheek, pulling him into a kiss. "it's late. let's sleep." he went to the right side and i laid on the left. we both fell asleep.