(•twenty-seven•)

annie's pov

annie's pov

"mmm, morning." hayden woke up, just as i did as well.

"morning baby," i replied, giving him a little kiss, then tisha came in.

"hurry up, we need to leave in 40 minutes!" tisha said, then closed the door.

i got up, pulling a very sleepy hayden up with me. "come on, babe." i said, then we both got ready.

i put in a pair of ripped jeans and a black and red shirt. hayden gave me his hoodie, then we made sure we had everything. "let's go! jimmy caught us a cab!" tisha said, then we all rushed down and got into the cab.

"so, how was new york?" indiana asked as we got our makeup done.

"amazing. hayden even gave me a few prototypes of new sunglasses." i said, showing indiana the three sunglasses hayden gave me, which were in a clear case.

"wow, those are beautiful." indiana said.

"yeah. the ones we saw in the meeting were amazing but these are the ones he's releasing in like 2 weeks that he's discussed about for like a few months already." i explained, then our makeup artist continued doing out makeup.

"how do i look?" hayden asked, coming in with his white button up under his blue suit and a gold chain. i turned and looked him up and down, biting my lip.

"looking good baby bro." mads said, coming in from outside. "annie seems to like it too." mads laughed, pointing out that i was obviously staring and biting my lip.

"ooooh, annnniiiieeee." indi laughed, mockingly, then sam finished up her makeup.

"ok annie, come out!" hayley yelled, then i opened the door and stepped out.

i was wearing the same color of blue as hayden, but instead was wearing a dress with smooth silk fabric. it was strapless with a sweetheart neckline and ended just mid thigh. my hair was down and curled.

"beautiful," hayden complimented me, then hugged me.

"ok kids, let's go! the uber is here!" mommy yelled, then we all go in the car.

hayden and i sat in the back while indi, mads, and riley were in the backseat and mommy was in the passenger seat. we went first while the other parents went in a different car.

once we arrived at the streamy's, we were told to go on the red carpet first. me and hayden had some pics together. his arm wrapped around my waist as mine was in his back.

we smiledc then i kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead. in my heels, i was just about the same height as him. he somehow grew very tall in a few months and now is about 5 inches taller than me with out my heels. right now he's only about 2 inches which i think looks better in photos.

we took photos separately and with the whole group. once we were down we were taken inside and seated. it was still about 30 minutes till the show so me and the girls went to go to the restroom.

"this bathroom is so nice." mads said, coming out of the stall with a black marble door as i washed my hands.

i nodded, then indiana came out. "anyone have a tampon?" she asked.

"sorry i don't." mads said.

"let me check." i said, looking through my bag which was incredibly unorganized. i took out a few things. well a lot of things.

"what are these?" mads asked, holding up my pills. "ohh, sorry babe."

"no it's fine." i said, then found a organic tampon. i walked over to indi's stall. "here indi!" i gave it to her under the stall, then went back to my things and put them back into my bag.

"hey? what took so long? the shows' gonna start in like 5 minutes." hayden asked as i sat down.

"we were talking. plus had to walk down a hall to get to bathrooms that weren't packed." i replied, then kissed his lips and he a wrapped his arm around my torso as the lights dimmed.

the show started, hayden still had his arm around me as i kept my hand on his thigh.

"i'm so tired!" i complained, leaving the streamys. hayden had his arm around my shoulders as we walked out.

"well we're going to eat first, then go home." hayden said, kissing my forehead, then we got into our uber.

i took off my heels in the car, changing into a pair of vans. hayden gave me his jacket, since i left mine at indi's.

we got to the restaurant, which was a burger restaurant. the dress i was wearing was custom to my body and was a very nice dress, so i obviously didn't want it to get dirty, so i just put a shirt i brought, over it. i packed a bag since i convinced mommy to let me stay with hayden since we have call time at the same time and hayley has a different show with nickelodeon. daddy isn't here since he's in louisiana visiting family.

did i mention i was nominated for a streamy? didn't win since there were much better actresses but i was happy i was nominated.

"thanks babe." i thanked hayden as he unzipped my dress. "mmm," i moaned, rolling my head back as hayden kissed my neck.

⚠️

he placed his hands on my hips, scrunching up the bottom of my dress, seeing i wasn't wearing anything. "ohh," he groaned, realizing it.

"i took them off when we got here." i whispered, then he moved his hands up, letting go of the dress. he cupped my breasts, pulling my dress down at the top, revealing my strapless bralet. hayden pulled it down, leaving my breasts exposed.

i turned around, and pushed him on the bed. he sat with his elbows propping him up, watching me. i sat on his lap, feeling his erection against my thigh.

i guess you could guess what happened next. we just had to be very quiet...

A/N- sorry y'all but i was hella sick for a week and had to finish sooooo much work! including 3 essays! but i finally got this out! love y'all